Can I/should I transfer booking to TA?

sr5242

I made my booking directly with HAL. I have gone through a TA in the past but find it cumbersome having to go through the TA for every little change or question. I really want to be hands on for my trip.

Is there an advantage to transferring my booking to a TA? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance!

I much prefer to use a TA that I know that I can talk to -- go to see in person -- and take care of problems should any come up.

We have been fortunate that we have had our TA for over 24 years.

After you find a TA that you want to use, just inform the new TA that you are going to move your booking to her/him from HAL. Then call HAL and give them the name and telephone number of your new TA and ask them to move your booking to the new TA.

I am on the other side. I usually just deal direct with HAL. The one time I didn't I had an issue. If you use a TA then HAL wants to direct you to your TA for most things. I was in Europe at the time and could not get through to the TA I used. Finally HAL took pidy on me and took care of the problem. Since then I just go through HAL and have never had any issues with having to have things fixed at the last moment.

I use a TA too - not just for discounts or obc - but for the advice, the superb knowledge and the help.

Yes, I am usually low maintenance but the poor person has already done two things for me which I value muchly.

Never say that you don't need a TA - you just never know.

As long as we are all happy it's no worries:D

Archived