Here are the new itineraries

pacheco18

I also received the new 2014 itineraries. I'm most interested in seeing the value of air credits for those who choose to make their own flight arrangements. The trend has been downwards. I read on the Regent forum that air credits on some newly released itineraries were reduced so it will be interesting to see if Oceania does the same.

I also received the new 2014 itineraries. I'm most interested in seeing the value of air credits for those who choose to make their own flight arrangements. The trend has been downwards. I read on the Regent forum that air credits on some newly released itineraries were reduced so it will be interesting to see if Oceania does the same.

Agree. I have a request in for just that but my TA won't know until the 10th.

Sent to me by a TA urging me to book early. I guess the info is out there.

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/email/emailpdfs/2013-14wintercollectioncalendar.pdf

I think it is more a sneek peek and not out there in general. O's web site is quiet on 2013/14 because they have not been released yet. Agents who do send these out in advance I'd think do this with the understanding that they are not posted on the Internet.

I think it is more a sneek peek and not out there in general. O's web site is quiet on 2013/14 because they have not been released yet. Agents who do send these out in advance I'd think do this with the understanding that they are not posted on the Internet.

There is information on Oceania's web site if you go to brochures. The Winter Collection 2013-14 Voyages is available for online viewing.

Am I reading this right?

Any 10 cruise on Marina or Riviera in Jan 2014 starts at $2499 per person and includes air???

Thanks

Greg

Where are you reading??

What is a 10 cruise?

All Oceania cruises include air or you can not take the air & get a deduction on the price

Lyn

The problem as I see it is actually getting one of those limited inside rooms. How many per ship? 6? 8?

I'm betting most of the cheap rooms up to the oceanview are probably gone after the first day of booking.

The problem as I see it is actually getting one of those limited inside rooms. How many per ship? 6? 8?

I'm betting most of the cheap rooms up to the oceanview are probably gone after the first day of booking.

Inexpensive, not cheap! :eek:

There are 18 inside cabins(categories F&G) and a further 20 "Ocean View" (Cat C).

You are correct the inside and oceaview usually go on the first day booking opens..

Jancruz1

Oh really? Which ones? :confused:

You ask tough questions! Looks to me like changes on decks 7, 8, 9, and 10. The color pattern changes jumped out at me, but perhaps I just need new glasses! I'd love to find out I'm wrong.

Perhaps I am misreading the deck plans for Marina/Riviera, but O appears to have reclassified some veranda cabins to a more expensive category, in addition to increasing the prices.

The formerly rated B4 cabins on deck 7 (with the extended balconies) are now B3. However, it looked like the formerly rated B3 cabins - those more centrally located, but near the ones with the larger balconies are now B4. I know Oceania usually prices the ones towards the center of the ship higher, but I guess the demand for the larger balconies, even though the location is not as central, was high enough to make them reevaluated the categories. Too bad. I love those cabins.

Perhaps I am misreading the deck plans for Marina/Riviera, but O appears to have reclassified some veranda cabins to a more expensive category, in addition to increasing the prices.

The 2 PH3 cabins at the rear of deck 7 have been changed to PH1 cabins. Glad we had the privilege of sailing in them twice already.

Cenia

The formerly rated B4 cabins on deck 7 (with the extended balconies) are now B3. However, it looked like the formerly rated B3 cabins - those more centrally located, but near the ones with the larger balconies are now B4. I know Oceania usually prices the ones towards the center of the ship higher, but I guess the demand for the larger balconies, even though the location is not as central, was high enough to make them reevaluated the categories. Too bad. I love those cabins.

Is a $200pp difference in price over the course of a ten day cruise REALLY going to make you give up the bigger veranda?

Is a $200pp difference in price over the course of a ten day cruise REALLY going to make you give up the bigger veranda?

Absolutely not. I already have my favorite cabin on permanent hold-LOL- like the aft cabins on the smaller ship. It was just a nice savings, while it lasted.

Archived