Transfer Port Everglades to Miami airport

C U Onboard

I shall soon be disembarking a transatlantic crossing in Port Everglades and heading straight for Miami airport for a flight home to UK. I know that SuperShuttle offer a great service from Miami airport to Fort Lauderdale area but do they offer a similar service in the opposite direction? If not, is there a similar service offered by another operator?

I don't think SAS can go to the Miami airport.

We bought the cruiseline's transfers from the Allure OTS to MIA. It was about $10 more per person than some of the other shuttle companies. We paid $35 per person. There were several buses going to MIA and as one 'filled' up it left. We waited about 5 minutes for the bus to leave for the airport. We usually do shuttles or taxis but we were very happy with the cruise's transfer service.

We bought the cruiseline's transfers from the Allure to MIA.....We paid $35 per person.....We usually do shuttles or taxis but we were very happy with the cruise's transfer service.

Thanks - since there are just 2 of us this seems like a good way to go - we are not in any rush.

I shall soon be disembarking a transatlantic crossing in Port Everglades and heading straight for Miami airport for a flight home to UK.

What time is your flight? If it's after 4.30pm you might like to see if your cruise line offers a post-cruise excursion that drops you off at Miami airport. Although it would be a bit more expensive than just a transfer, it would avoid you having to sit around at the airport for hours before your flight. I know RCI and Princess both offer this type of excursion so I expect the other cruise lines do too. You don't have to worry about your luggage with this option because it stays on the bus throughout the excursion.

Your options are:

• Cruiseline transfers
  • Shuttle service with Go Airport Shuttle, Quality Limo Service (QLS), and possibly American Shuttle
  • A one way rental car to MIA
  • A limo service (Larry's limos is often suggested on these boards)

Good luck! :)

Archived