2014 Fares on Oceania

LewiLewi

Where are you seeing double? There are only two TAs out for 2014. Marina's looks to be the same price as 2013 and Riviera's looks a couple of hundred more.

The cruise I booked was about $500 cheaper than 2013 to reflect the cruise going from 11 days to 10. Definitely no sticker shock

I went out on a discount web site I usually use, and saw the much higher fares there. After reading your replies I checked on another site and thank goodness you are correct. Now I can look forward to booking a 2014 cruise with O. I can't imagine why the incorrect fares are published.

Thank you.

There is another reason why some prices have increased by a few hundred $.

Some of the cabins have been re-designated into a higher price category.

I booked the last transatlantic cruise shown in the 2012-2013 catalogue, A PH3 suite ending on 12/2/2013 in Miami, with plans to add a back-to-back. When the new catalogue arrived last week that same cabin was now a PH2 and $400 more. If I wanted to stay in the same cabin for the b to b I would have to pay the higher price. Not a good way to treat a repeat customer

I agree with Dan. Even though the cruise we booked for 2014 is 1 day less than in 2013, the price declined over $1,000!

When you are aboard your cruise ask fellow passengers who are happy with their TA's for recommendations. Can't do that here, of course.

Good luck!

Archived