8am and Regatta still not arrived in NY today

durante

They may not have posted because the internet availability is turned off sometime during the night, don't you think? Of course they have access to the cell phones.

Don't you think some may be home or at least in a hotel with a connection :confused:

I happened to drive down the West Side Highway after the opera at the Met this afternoon and didn't see Regatta ... (This was around 4:15 or so.) I was looking, too! The pier next to Intrepid (where NCL usually docks) was empty as well. I'm sure Regatta was still docked, I just didn't see her.

There was some unknown ship docked in Brooklyn ... But Oceania doesn't dock down there.

Mura

LHT28, I was thinking they were referring to those onboard--and no, they would not be in a hotel room or home--they would still be on the ship. ;)

Of course the people that boarded yesterday would be on the ship by now

but those that disembarked in the afternoon would possibly be someplace with access to the internet

I happened to drive down the West Side Highway after the opera at the Met this afternoon and didn't see Regatta ... (This was around 4:15 or so.) I was looking, too! The pier next to Intrepid (where NCL usually docks) was empty as well. I'm sure Regatta was still docked, I just didn't see her.

There was some unknown ship docked in Brooklyn ... But Oceania doesn't dock down there.

Mura

It is hard to tell from the news report on CC if they were to set sail later on Friday or be delayed further

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5039

Hopefully they are safely on their way to the next port of call

Lyn

It is hard to tell from the news report on CC if they were to set sail later on Friday or be delayed further

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5039

Hopefully they are safely on their way to the next port of call

Lyn

Something is screwy with the facts in that article. New York isn't Regatta's homeport, and Ashley knows that.

Something is screwy with the facts in that article. New York isn't Regatta's homeport, and Ashley knows that.

Well maybe they were thinking it was for the past couple of cruises :D

Looks the the bridge cam is working again & they are sailing into a city near you ;)

Archived