IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

Captain David has said it will be fixed today (fingers crossed) - on a brighter note, the sun is coming out in Barcelona now - has rained since yesterday teatime.

Oh right.... just been looking at the weather map in Med, looks like you will avoid the rain for the rest of the week :)

Capt. David Thackeray.

Great. I hope he doesn't decide to go on leave when we go at the end of September. I have never listened to a Captain being so passionate about his ship. He must be absolutely devastated to have had the wrong fuel put in the tanks of his beloved baby.:)

Today the good ship is in Civitavecchia, not sure if she is now on track after filling up with oil and water on her 1st voyage of the season from Limassol then when leaving port in Palma then heading to Barcelona to clean up the problem and spending Thursday at sea rather than Wednesday.

All of a sudden the temp has picked up to a balmy 6c and the garden has come alive with birds...lovely and sunny musty have counted 8 different kinds plus some tree rats (squirrels)

Do you know what? I feel like I have just woke up from a long cold winter :D

We still haven't had any snow other than a few flakes in the wind!! however it is really bitterly cold and windy today with no sun.....we did have sun yesterday though and not so much wind.

My son and family are moving to Devon (from Hampshire) on Sunday so we will be up there helping them move in....hopefully the sun will shine! :)

Just when you thought...spring is here.................................. It's snowing again :eek:

Lets hope the footie is on this afternoon, getting withdrawal sypmtons here as no game in a month,

Waves to screen...hello peeps, Happy Easter

Many thanks Mallorca Chap for your information.

Just so we get all questions answered in one go, would really appreciate your feedback. (Thanks in advance)

1. Are you no longer allowed to take on board any a) spirits bought on airplane or ashore (are these taken off you at security check at boarding and given back on last night).

2. Can't believe the surcharge for proper brands is £1.50, last year I think they were 15 p. what are the house brands?

3. Will it be small tins of San Miguel all season (no draft) this may be a positive as some of the draft beer is awful, (Last year on Majesty, think they were drawing it from the ocean).

4. If you buy spirits etc. from the shop on board will these be taken and given back on last night of cruise.

5. What is the pool area like for kids aged 7?

Sorry for all the questions, but tried to ask them all on post.

Thanks in advance for any feedback:):):)