Single digit happy dance!!!!

Avril

I am just so excited!! :D :D I have 9 more days till I board the Nieuw Amsterdam and sail away!!!! :D It'll be my 3rd HAL cruise but 1st on a HAL ship other than the Eurodam. I'm going to miss the Eurodam but it's always good to try something new. I'm definatly doin the happy dance right now, super, super excited!!!! :D :D

Sorry, just had to share with like minded people!!!! :o

Have a wonderful cruise. Wish I was in the single digits. Make sure you keep the ship in one piece for me please.

Thanks!! :D You get on a week after we get off so you'll be in single digits soon enough, I promise!! :D We will keep the ship in one piece for you, in fact, we're brining her back from the Med for you!!!! Where are you going on your cruise? Have a blast!!!! :D

Congratulations on getting down to the single digit days.

Have a great cruise.

You will love the Nieuw Amsterdam.

Thanks, it's taken awhile to get here!! :D We will have an awesome cruise, I'm sure of it!! :D I hope we love the ship, we absolutly loved the Eurodam and they are sisters so I'm hoping we love N Amsterdam as well!! :D

Thanks!! :D You get on a week after we get off so you'll be in single digits soon enough, I promise!! :D We will keep the ship in one piece for you, in fact, we're brining her back from the Med for you!!!! Where are you going on your cruise? Have a blast!!!! :D

I'm going to the Caribbean for 2 weeks. It's been 5 months since I've had a vaycay. That's like 5 years in "normal" people time.

I am just so excited!! :D :D I have 9 more days till I board the Nieuw Amsterdam and sail away!!!! :D It'll be my 3rd HAL cruise but 1st on a HAL ship other than the Eurodam. I'm going to miss the Eurodam but it's always good to try something new. I'm definatly doin the happy dance right now, super, super excited!!!! :D :D

Sorry, just had to share with like minded people!!!! :o

Wishing you a fabulous cruise.

Congratulations, and keep on doing the happy dance, won't be long now.

41-900575857.gif

Thanks!! :D I hope you're right, at the moment, the time seems to be going by SOOOO slowly, haha!! :eek:

I'm going to the Caribbean for 2 weeks. It's been 5 months since I've had a vaycay. That's like 5 years in "normal" people time.

Awesome!! :D We did that last New Years on the Carnival Dream (a B2B), 1st week Eastern Caribbean, 2nd week Western, it was so much fun!! :D That was my last cruise so I'm really looking forward to this one!! :D

I know exactly how you feel. We are doing the happy dance too. Seven days for us and then we sail away to Hawaii.

NIIIICE!!!! :D I've always wanted to do that cruise!! Have an awesome time!!!! :D

Wishing you a fabulous cruise.

Thanks a lot!! :D I'm soooo looking forward to it!!!! :D

You sound so happy that I'm dancing for you! Hope that you have a wonderful cruise. Let us know how it was when you get back.

Thanks!! :D And I will come back and tell everyone here all about it, not to worry!! And of course, anyone and everyone is molre than welcome to join in the happy dance with me, haha!!!! :D

5 days to go!!!! :D :D

Archived