Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! Another excellent adventure with Mike, Tracy, and their beautiful, growing up looking handsome and beautiful children!! (Was going to say maturing, but that sounds ...pervy?) Thank you, Mikey....this makes me soooohappy! Silver

Thank you Silver. :):):)

Awesome! I mean your reviews are legendary. You will always be my hero pulling off that b2b2b2b. Seriously, it's my dream. Maybe when the boys get a little older. At 3 and 5 they're are still a lot of work. It is cool seeing your kids grow up. These are great memories for your family. Anyhow, keep it up.

Thank you so much. I'm always telling Tracy we have to enjoy life now, there may not be a later.

Thanks for the awesome review of one of my favourite (spelt correctly :p) ships

and for the work you and your wife do as RCMP's!!. I love the musical ride!!

My brother his wife and thier friends are on the Miracle right now :eek: Hopefully they will be able to disembark on Sunday!! They are in for a shocker of a weather change!!

Thank you from both of us. Mike & Tracy

I'm assuming the Miracle is the same class ship as the Legend? I've never sailed the Miracle (yet), but have been on the Legend and they look similar.

Yes, same class

As a horse lover and once upon a time horse owner, I wish Tracy luck in getting her dream job. Do you have horses now?

Unfortunately, no horses

Thank you again for an excellent review. It's a pleasure reading through ALL of them!

Thank you. Mike

What a great review..So much good information and pictures..We will be on Miracle on 11/30..Can you tell me what kind of cooler you use to bring your beverages on? We like to bring 2 twelve packs of Pepsi..Thank you again for the great review

Thank you. I believe the maximum cooler size limit is 12x12x12 inches. The one I brought on board was 12x10x10. Mike

Thanks for sharing the information about the Musical Ride, very interesting. I wish Tracy luck in becoming a member of the Musical Ride. I am sure that job is very demanding and requires a lot of travel.

Wonderful pictures, looking forward to the rest of your review.

Thank you Janice. Mike

So if your wife does get on with the musical ride does that mean you will have to move to the capital or does it just mean she will be traveling a lot from where you are currently located.

Yes, we would be moving to Ottawa. It's a beautiful city.

If you are moving to O-town then you have a few fans from Cruise Critic already living here.

Good luck to her and keep on writing I want to see what the Miracle looks like now after my visit 5 years ago. I already see that the whole back adults pool area has changed.

Thank you.

Hi Mike....Pete and I were on this cruise with you (met you at the second CC cocktail party) and we're really enjoying the retrospective through your amazing photos. Aren't we glad we cruised on the October 5 sailing instead of the Miracle's current voyage:eek:

Kathy

Hi Kathy, great party wasn't it. Do you remember the group photos of the girls and then the guys at the end of the party. I won't be able to post some of them.:eek:

Yes, we were lucky that we received the calm before the storm.

Wish you were going on the Breeze before us, I would love to see your pictures and review before I board the ship.

The extension dining room came in handy on our Pride cruise last year. We were rocking and rolling and sitting aft in the dining room. We asked to be moved and were placed at a table in that room. It was very quiet and not as much motion, great place to eat.

As planned we all returned to our cabin to enjoy our delicious hors d’oeuvres canapé. We would definitely order one again, on a future cruises. We were enjoying each other’s company so much that we lost track of time. Consequently, we had to rush topside to see the much anticipated sail away.

We figured the meet and greet with our fellow CC members would continue after we had seen the last of the sights or more specifically, after we went under the Verrazano Bridge.

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

After seeing these people standing above the ship’s bridge I told Tracy “I want to go there”, she responded “I don’t think you can” and I said “watch me”. After she saw me finding a way in, she joined me.

DSC_0282.jpg

For the few that may not know, the tallest skyscraper (still under construction) is the Freedom Tower.

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

The statue of Liberty in the distance

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

Thanks for the memories! Was on the Miracle for an 8 day a few years ago and were able to stay in the infamous aft wrap suite (4228).:D Haven't had one since, but it was the BOMB! Planning on booking it again in 2013 or 2014 for Alaska (saving our pennies:rolleyes:). We did 2 nights in the steakhouse and YTD on the 2nd floor of Golden - we love our grapes! It was an awesome cruise. Thanks & keep it up.:D

If you don't mind me asking- Do you recall who the Musician in the piano bar was.

Two years ago we were on the Miracle and we were REALLY disapointed in the guy we had. He was not taking any requests[ for any amount of Tip] . He stated he played what he liked and he seemed like he was in his own little world. He didn't interact with the passengers at all...:confused:

The songs were mostly ballads- it was a very different "Feel" to any other Ship we had been on.

I know music tastes are very objective but this has always been a "Go to Spot" for a fun time, it was not to be on that trip...

Looking forward to sailing on the Miracle in April and sure hoping for a more upbeat musician;)

Thank you for your reviews, this one holds great interest for me.

It would be great to sail out of New York. Love your photos.

We will be sailing her out of Long Beach headed to Hawaii next year this same time of year.

Wonderful to get a feel of the ship, and helps to pass the months.

Thanks again...:)