Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

I was THRILLED when James (Kerryman) let me know you had begun a review of your Miracle cruise! We will be sailing with Kerryman (James and Kerry) CV322 (Chris) on the Miracle in March!

Always LOVE your reviews! Your B2B2B2B review has always been a favourite!

Thank you Sarah, hopefully we'll all be sailing together one day. :)

Mike, really enjoying your review (as usual)!! Thanks for taking the time to post this....appreciate all the photos!!

So which cruise is next? Good luck to Tracy with getting on the musical ride which we have enjoyed seeing a few times!

Jerry

Thank you Jerry. We are doing a B2B on Liberty and Breeze next August. :)

Enjoying your review and wonderful pictures! My next two cruises will be on the Miracle but not until next Oct. It will be my first time on the Miracle so am learning a lot from your review and pics. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you aggiejade, glad your enjoying it.

Loving the review as always Mikey. I always seem to have a cruise booked when you write a review. I can't tell if I am more excited for your next installment of your review or my upcoming cruise (lol) :D

Thank you for the compliment but I'm sure your more excited for Carnival Glory. :D:D:D

Thanks for the great review. I was looking at it because we are going on the Miracle but not the same ports. We are going to Hawaii. I found it great tho as we are taking the Splendor from NY so I can kill two birds with one stone. Thanks again!

Thank you, I can't wait to go to Hawaii some day just Tracy and I. :D

Although we won't be sailing on Miracle for another 400+ days....we sail 01/18/2014 LA to Hawaii, your pictures help us know we made the right choice!

Going to Hawaii on Carnival Miracle is definitely the right choice.

Thanks for the memories! Was on the Miracle for an 8 day a few years ago and were able to stay in the infamous aft wrap suite (4228).:D Haven't had one since, but it was the BOMB! Planning on booking it again in 2013 or 2014 for Alaska (saving our pennies:rolleyes:). We did 2 nights in the steakhouse and YTD on the 2nd floor of Golden - we love our grapes! It was an awesome cruise. Thanks & keep it up.:D

Thank you, glad your enjoying it. Mike

If you don't mind me asking- Do you recall who the Musician in the piano bar was.

Two years ago we were on the Miracle and we were REALLY disapointed in the guy we had. He was not taking any requests[ for any amount of Tip] . He stated he played what he liked and he seemed like he was in his own little world. He didn't interact with the passengers at all...:confused:

The songs were mostly ballads- it was a very different "Feel" to any other Ship we had been on.

I know music tastes are very objective but this has always been a "Go to Spot" for a fun time, it was not to be on that trip...

Looking forward to sailing on the Miracle in April and sure hoping for a more upbeat musician;)

According to the Funtimes it's 'Chillin with Peter' in Sam's Piano Bar.

Mike, Mike, Mike ! You cannot begin to imagine how happy I am to have found your review today. I almost passed up reading it, thinking it was the old one; the Pride. Then I realized, HEY this is NEW.

We live in the middle of the state of Delaware about 35 miles from Rehoboth Beach, DE which is getting pounded by Hurricane Sandy. All day we have been glued to the TV watching the developments and praying for the safety of those around us.

Your review just took me away. It took me back to the Miracle , Jan. 31, 2010. Thank YOU. You captured my two favorite spots; the Mad Hatters Lounge and Gatsby's Garden. I loved sitting, reading and being right at the porthole.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've read every one of your reviews. They just get better and better.

Delta Dear....we're in Magnolia. Hope you all faried well through the storm. We made out fine.

Mike, once again, thoroughly enjoying the review. It's as if we have watched your family through time and have seen the kids grow. Great stuff!

Thank you for your reviews, this one holds great interest for me.

It would be great to sail out of New York. Love your photos.

We will be sailing her out of Long Beach headed to Hawaii next year this same time of year.

Wonderful to get a feel of the ship, and helps to pass the months.

Thanks again...:)

Glad you like it. It appears that a lot of CC members reading my review are going to Hawaii next year. Wish we were going. :(

This evening was our first elegant night and we all got dressed up again. We took a couple of photos while waiting for Arielle to arrive.

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

She arrived about 10 minutes late. :( We were seated immediately; in fact we never had to wait for a table all 7 days we dined at Bacchus Dining Room.

Our head waiter was Montree from Thailand and his assistant Anjaya from Indonesia. Our bar waiter was Romulo from the Philippines. They were excellent.

We were able to be seated in their section 6 out of the 7 evenings.

Baked Stuffed White Mushrooms

DSC_0580.jpg

West Indian Roasted Pumpkin Soup

DSC_0581.jpg

Caesar Salad

DSC_0582.jpg

Broiled Maine Lobster Tail and Jumbo Black Tiger Shrimp

DSC_0583.jpg

BBQ St. Louis Style Pork Spare Ribs

DSC_0585.jpg

Gourmet Burger

DSC_0584.jpg