Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Now it was time for the final quest. He brought up couples from the 4 top teams onstage to battle it out for the prizes. Both our teams were in the finals.

The man and the woman had to exchange clothes, minus the underwear. This was done with the lights off. Cameras have flashes and when I took the photographs I had no idea what I was taking.

Some photos cannot be shown on CC.

The teams assemble (we had Pam and Larry representing us)

DSC_0011.jpg

Game on

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

The crowd picked the top three teams; Cruise Critic came in 1st and 3rd. J.R from our team hailing the other CC team, who came out on top.

DSC_0018.jpg

The winners collecting their prizes

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Returning the placards

DSC_0021.jpg

LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!! OMG!!!! I've never gone to one of those games, but I know now that IT IS A MUST !!!! I've laughed looking at your pictures as if I had been there! It looks like an absolute fantastic time, LOL LOl LOL !!!! :D:p:D:p

Hey Mike,

Thanks for posting pictures at Grand Turk. We are there in April and we are the second Carnival ship in port that day (Princess comes in later to make 3) and we were wondering how busy the beach was and then Margaritaville when you were there? Any issue finding loungers or a place to park your butt to have a blender drink or two? Thanks again, Mike.

Allan

Hi Allan, when we arrived in Grand Turk, Carnival Freedom was there. We bypassed Margaritaville to check out the beach. By the time we returned, Freedom was gone and it wasn't as busy. We had no problem getting loungers by the pool. With 3 ships in port you might want to lay claim to those loungers early.

Hi: What a great review and pictures..Thank you so much..We will be on the Miracle on 11/30..I was just wondering do they keep the pool closed when the weather is cool? We will have two cold sea days going down so I am hoping we can use the pool that is covered..Thanks again for all the information..

Thank you. The pools were closed on departure and arrival. We cruise out of Baltimore on Carnival Pride in January 2011. The pools were open one departure day for anyone brave enough to use them. On our first sea day there were people in shorts and T-shirts by the pool.

My sister and her family live up in Andover!! We go up for a few days every summer...! What a great town! I know exactly where that Inn is....

Everytime we go down south (Boston, New York, Baltimore, Florida) we always stop in Andover. They have the Burlington Mall and our favorite restaurants. (Cheesecake Factory & Bugaboo Creek). We also get good deals on hotels with Priceline.

LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!! OMG!!!! I've never gone to one of those games, but I know now that IT IS A MUST !!!! I've laughed looking at your pictures as if I had been there! It looks like an absolute fantastic time, LOL LOl LOL !!!! :D:p:D:p

They don't have it on all the ship. We were happy that Miracle still had it. :D

I am laughing, too!! Looks like so much fun. Don't know if I'd want to participate :eek: but watch, for sure! :D

Some people on our team never went up on stage. The first half of the game is pretty easy, then it get more risqué as the game progresses. :eek:

Everytime we go down south (Boston, New York, Baltimore, Florida) we always stop in Andover. They have the Burlington Mall and our favorite restaurants. (Cheesecake Factory & Bugaboo Creek). We also get good deals on hotels with Priceline.

3 really good gyms in the area as well.....

A Gold's in Tewksbury, a former Gold's in Methuen, and a really great heavy lifting gym also in Methuen......we always stay in one of the Marriott's off of the River Rd exit on I93......

We got up at about 8 am, made an attempt to wake up the kids so they could join us for breakfast and as usual we went by ourselves.

Half Moon Cay is a tendered port and since we had no excursion planned, we were not in a hurry to get off the ship.

We went to the Phantom lounge at about 10:00 am to obtain our tender number to disembark the ship. It took about 30 minutes from the time we arrived and the time the boat was loaded and on its way to the island. Toward the end of our wait, they announce that tender tickets were no longer needed.

Waiting for our number to be called in the Phantom Lounge

DSC_0026.jpg

I don't normally peruse Carnival threads, but I saw yours and have been captivated by yours photos, and the overall review. Man, you have been on more ships on your b2b2b2b than I have in 5 years!, and now this great review of the Miracle.

I am impressed!! Keep it coming!:D

By the way, how much weight did you gain on this cruise? as compared to the back to back? I always gain on my cruises, and the older I get the more difficult it is to get it off.:(