Adventure of the Seas Table for two

okimot

We are going on the Adventure next year sailing round the Med. We like a table for two. Can anybody recommend a table, if possible giving the table number. This will be our first time on this ship

We have done this on the Independence and have been given the table requested each time.

Any help much appreciated

I believe the table numbers are not necessarily the same from one cruise to the next even on the same ship. Depends on the configurations they need for each new passenger load.

You may have to go with just requesting a table for 2 in a particular area of the dining room as opposed to a specific table number.

The 2-3 times I've called RCCL, the customer service person has always gone through that stuff with me - asking what we wanted in terms of table size. So, supposedly, they put that we wanted just a table of 4. I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks if that went through :) All that said, my advice is to just call or run it through your TA possibly.

Sorry, I see your question was more about the location - I think everyone else is right. You could ask to move when you saw your table - if there was another one available!

We have just been on AOS for a week and had no problems with getting a table for two either at breakfast in the dining room or for dinner in My Time Dining restaurant. If you have MTD go to the dining room when you board the ship and tell them your preference.

Bernipops

We always request a table for two in the MDR and that request has never been denied. We just got off the Jewel and had a table for two right next to the Captain's table (luck of the draw). Our waiters were put in that station because they were the two best on the ship according to the head waiter. Where all the other waiters and asst waiters rotate through the MDR from week to week, these two waiters are ALWAYS assigned to the Captain's area. So, from now on I will request our private table in the Captain's section...Don't know if that request will be accomodated, but I can tell you those two wqaiters made our trip much more enjoyable!!

Enjoy your cruise!!

Thank you for your replies.

Went on the Independence in June and had a table for two. When we got home contacted RCL and asked if we could have the same table. So we were assigned the same table for our cruise in September and we will have it again for the cruise starting on 1th November again on the Independence.

Archived