For Recent Allure Cruisers

How far in advance did RC open the web site for booking shows and specialty dining venues? Thanks.

PS - if I am going to be dragged kicking and screaming from the safety of my NOOTS comfort zone I am going to be the best planned Allure cruiser that I can be. ;). Never let it be said that I did not give the big mama every opportunity possible to see the error of my ways.....:p:D

How far in advance did RC open the web site for booking shows and specialty dining venues? Thanks.

PS - if I am going to be dragged kicking and screaming from the safety of my NOOTS comfort zone I am going to be the best planned Allure cruiser that I can be. ;). Never let it be said that I did not give the big mama every opportunity possible to see the error of my ways.....:p:D

Thanks for your posting this question. My family is booked on the Allure on 1/13/2013 and the only reservations I have been able to book so far are in the speciality restaurants. I was on the phone a few moments ago with RCL and was told show reservations are not open yet to book. If any one else has any updates it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your posting this question. My family is booked on the Allure on 1/13/2013 and the only reservations I have been able to book so far are in the speciality restaurants. I was on the phone a few moments ago with RCL and was told show reservations are not open yet to book. If any one else has any updates it would be appreciated.

I am booked for SEPT 2013.......:o:eek::o. Just a bit obsessive one might say.......

We are on the 1/6/2013 sailing and are unable to book entertainment yet. 70 days out.

:confused::confused:

Okay

Help

How many days is it???

Thanks

Sue and crew

If I remember correctly from the Oasis, shows were able to be booked after final payment. Don't know about the specialty restaurants. I would guess Allure is the same.

Once the dark side of the force takes hold of you it never lets go.

If I remember correctly from the Oasis, shows were able to be booked after final payment. Don't know about the specialty restaurants. I would guess Allure is the same.

We were able to book our shows BEFORE final payment. We sailed in Mid June last year and they opened ours up in early March. Have heard it is usually around the 90 day mark. But, as most of here know the only thing you can count on with royal is to do the unexpected!

My experience is, it can vary. On my June Allure cruise, I was able to book the entertainment around 90 days prior to sailing. For my October cruise, it was not available until around 70 days prior. Not sure why the difference.

and ONE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Okay, getting much warmer.

I know, I should open a business on the side booking all CC dinner and show reservations, OOOPS

I screwed up, we are not allowed to advertise on CC.

I was just kidding.

I wonder if the time table for bookings depend on a master of disaster opening up bookins when he/she pleases.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

The current 'Showtime at-a-glance' has Sep-Dec 2012. I'm hoping that they'll put out a new one for Nov 2012-Feb-2013 by Nov 1.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/showtimes_AL.pdf

Following this site, does this mean there are only 4 shows to book on Allure? Do you not book the other shows?

Whoops. Looking again I see 3 different shows under the theater. But does that mean just 6 show, not 7?

Following this site, does this mean there are only 4 shows to book on Allure? Do you not book the other shows?

Whoops. Looking again I see 3 different shows under the theater. But does that mean just 6 show, not 7?

Each of the shows listed on the schedule can and should be booked in advance. You can only book one of each show, including the comedy. There are one or two other shows that will be available during the week, but these are not bookable in advance. They will be listed in the Compass, and are first come, first served.

Our Feb. 3 sailing isn't open yet for booking the shows, but i did book an excursion. I'm wondering how they will schedule the shows, given that Superbowl kickoff will be shortly after sailaway and they will show it in the Aqua theater, ice rink and who knows where else.

I was thinking that we could watch the Superbowl and then go to Vintages for dinner, since it seems to be open late. Does anyone know if you need reservations for that? Can one really put together a dinner meal there? Are all the tapas plates small?

And as long as we're on the subject of food, what are the odds of someone being seated in Izumi without a dinner reservation?

Thoughts welcome.

Thanks,

Kim

Archived