? About the free drink coupon for pasts guests.

chikenkicker

I think I read up to $10.50 .. but no one knows if that includes the tip or not..

It includes just about any drink that I could find .. long island ice tea was on the card on my table.

Alright thank you.

Only a week 1/2 to go till I board the conquest. Can't get here soon enough.

We were told last week on the Pride that it could only be used on Classic Cocktails on the drink menu only (Mojito's, Margarita's, and a few others) along with beer and wine. I would have liked to use it for a mimosa but was told no. Hope this helps.

long island iced tea is on the classic menu.

I was able to order anything I wanted though on Magic.. this seems to vary from ship to ship. .. or so far it varys. Maybe once they have it for a while they will do it the same on all ships.

We used ours on the Liberty 2 weeks ago and ordered the "Kiss on the Lips", hardly a classic drink. We asked the waitress and she said yes, it could be used for this drink. I think the coupon said anything up to $9.50.

Ive had two of these coupons and no price or monetary amount was on either of them.

We were told last week on the Pride that it could only be used on Classic Cocktails on the drink menu only (Mojito's, Margarita's, and a few others) along with beer and wine. I would have liked to use it for a mimosa but was told no. Hope this helps.

Funny, I got a mimosa with mine at the bruch last week on the Breeze

long island iced tea is on the classic menu.

I was able to order anything I wanted though on Magic.. this seems to vary from ship to ship. .. or so far it varys. Maybe once they have it for a while they will do it the same on all ships.

I ordered a long island iced tea on the Conquest.

Yes, that helps me a lot. I will be back on the Pride on the Christmas cruise. Is it one coupon per cruise or one coupon per day? I was really hoping to get a Kiss on the Lips or Choc martini but I can do something classic if need be.

I was able to use it on a DOD a few weeks ago. That was on the Destiny at lunch in the MDR. The biggest surprise was getting the coupon it was my 1st Carnival Cruise since 1996.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Same with us on the Glory. Boyfriend had a long island, I had a sex on the beach.

On the Elation in August we were given 4 cokes in cans and told that it was OK to use up to $9.

On the Destiny last week we were told we could not do this and could order any drink up to $9.00.

Typical Carnival, no consistancy.

On Triumph, DW was able to get a Mocha Chocolate Getaway, which was not on the menu card on the table.

At lunch in MDR on last sea day, there was a crush of folks using this last opportunity to get their free drink. So they had a special line for folks who just wanted to get their drink and leave without sitting down for lunch.

On the Glory a month or so ago, the MDR was only open for lunch on two days.

The last day, we were waiting on a long line that was hardly moving when a waiter came by and asked if any of us simply wanted the drink. We quickly accepted, got our drinks and headed off to the buffet.

Archived