? About the free drink coupon for pasts guests.

chikenkicker

OOOH I did not know about this perk.I dont believe we had it 2 years ago under the old loyalty program.Do they still have the past guest mixer or whatever it was called?

Its now gold and above, (25 days or more) to get a invite to the past guest.. so some people who are past guests will not be invited any more.

They did away with the fun farewell party.. which replaced the captains party.. now you get a free drink of your choice .. still nice.

lol wouldnt that be a nice perk.. one per day.

Maybe Carnival will add this to upper loyalty levels some day.. we can wish? :rolleyes:

Here ya Fire.....Royal has their Diamond and Diamond Plus lounges with multi hour happy hours for free, I don't think it's too much to ask for 1 drink. :confused:

Its now gold and above, (25 days or more) to get a invite to the past guest.. so some people who are past guests will not be invited any more.

They did away with the fun farewell party.. which replaced the captains party.. now you get a free drink of your choice .. still nice.

We won't get any parties because our cruise is so short. We'll have to make our own party!

Funny, I got a mimosa with mine at the bruch last week on the Breeze

I also used my coupon for a Mimosa last week on Dream. My husband got a Blood Mary ("The Standup") This was at the Bloody Mary/Mimosa bar they had set up outside the Crimson Dining Room for the Comedy Brunch.

Alright thank you.

Only a week 1/2 to go till I board the conquest. Can't get here soon enough.

Yeah for you. Please do a review. Photo review would be nice but I will take what I can get. Anxious to get as many reviews as I can of the post 2.0 changes.

We just got off the Victory on Sunday and received those coupons. They do not do brunch on that ship, so we used it in the MDR at lunch one day. I got a beer for me and the wife and asked that they not be opened so I could take it back to my room for later that night. Another person in our group used it for a "kiss on the lips" without any problems.

Cheers!

P1780347-Copy_zpsd006edad.jpg

Short cruises don't get comedy brunch and only have one sea day for MDR lunch. Does anyone have experience with how to use coupons in those circumstances?

As you can read on the perforated coupon, it states that it is redeemable in the main dining room during breakfast, brunch, or lunch.

So, this basically means that you can get a drink any morning with your breakfast in the MDR, or at lunch time on your only sea day that the MDR is serving lunch. There was a posting earlier in this thread that stated there was a special line at lunch time at the MDR on the last sea day that was just for people that wanted to redeem their coupon for a free drink. They did not care about lunch in the MDR. Personally, I could not blame them. MDR lunch on any Carnival ship is a joke, IMHO.

They would be printed out with the luggage tags and boarding passes!

Now that's a great idea!

I don't often have breakfast in the MDR, and having a drink at breakfast is just not in the cards for me. I may try to have lunch in the MDR on our one sea day. Really wish that drink were good for afternoon or evening. 1 or 1:30, meh.

So how will this work on the 2 day cruise to Nassau where there is no sea day and no comedy lunch, or lunch in the MRD any day....

You're stuck with option three....at breakfast in the MDR. You could easily have a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary or a Bloody Maria..

You're stuck with option three....at breakfast in the MDR. You could easily have a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary or a Bloody Maria..

Dont like any of those.. and 1 drink and I am toast .. so only get the choice to be drink before Nassau or be drink before customs,, wonderfull

Dont like any of those.. and 1 drink and I am toast .. so only get the choice to be drink before Nassau or be drink before customs,, wonderfull

Instead of drinking before Nassau, why not stay on the best that Carnival has to offer, instead of visiting the worst that the Caribbean has to offer? Another option would be to enjoy a Cappuccino either morning with your voucher.

Instead of drinking before Nassau, why not stay on the best that Carnival has to offer, instead of visiting the worst that the Caribbean has to offer? Another option would be to enjoy a Cappuccino either morning with your voucher.

Cant do that we already promised our DD a day at Atlantis for the slides they have and its already paid for...

Susie R ConnerdrP8vlvSl_8.gifJohn Heald

5 hours ago · [/url]

I know it can only be used in the punchliners brunch, or mdr breakfast/lunch for ships without punchliners.

But what drinks can be ordered with it? Anything at all or within a set price limit?

When we were on the Liberty a few weeks ago our server told us we could order anything we wanted.I had a long island ice tea and my wife had a patron margarita

Susie R ConnerdrP8vlvSl_8.gifJohn Heald

5 hours ago ·

• Hello again John, I have a question about the free drink coupon for the comedy bruch. It also says if there is no comedy brunch you can use them at Breafast or lunch in the MDR.. How will this work on the Breeze 2 day where there will be no sea days to get lunch or brunch in the MDR and we are in Nassau day 1 and back in Miami day 2.... Just wondering and Thanks
    • 187768_144285012280735_1831150906_q.jpg

John Heald Hello Susie, you will be able to use your coupon in the main dining room even though we do not have a comedy brunch on the two day. You can do this at dinner or in this case for the two day cruise from the lobby bar. I will see you soon. Cheers and have a wonderful time.

I may try to get a drink at dinner, that would be ideal. Worst they can say is no.

Archived