Himself is out to Sea

Himself

I highly recommend them. They are not cheap, but wow, what a wonderful meal we had.

And after sharing a bottle of wine, we just had to walk across the street to our room in the Riverside Hotel.

Tina

Today I started out going to Mass at St. Anthony in Ft. Lauderdale and did some shopping at CVS. After a light lunch I caught the water taxi and caught a taxi down to Hollywood, FL. went by thr Zuyiderdam, a celebrity ship and the Statendam. I look forward to Sunday.

Have a great cruise Father. I pray that you pack them in a mass each day.

That would be nice. I usually have between 25 and 30 at Mass each day. Last February I had about 7 permanent Deacons and their wives so we were that much higher at each Mass.

Today is the day. I just finished breakfast and now I am going to my room and say my prayers and pack and then I will check out of here and head to Port Everglades and to the ship. The NA is so far down that I doubt it can be seen from the SE 17th Street Bridge over the Intercoastal Water Way.

Today is the day. I just finished breakfast and now I am going to my room and say my prayers and pack and then I will check out of here and head to Port Everglades and to the ship. The NA is so far down that I doubt it can be seen from the SE 17th Street Bridge over the Intercoastal Water Way.

So happy for you!

Enjoy your week!

Bon Voyage!

I have been at sea since we left FT. Lauderdale. Rough first nite at sea. High seas and strong winds delayed arrival at HMC and prevented us from going ashore. Now along the South shore of Cuba and on way to Ocho Rios. Weather nice and am going for a walk on Promenade deck.

Archived