Himself is out to Sea

Himself

Well, not for a few days. My plane touched down in Ft. Lauderdale at 3:50 Pm this afternoon. When I got to the airport I found out that my 11:25 plane was not going to take off until 12:05PM. Actually it was about 12:25 PM when they pushed us away from the gate at Chicago Midway. The plane was late getting in from Houston. it was a nice flight down here. It is a bit chilly here in Ft. Lauderdale this evening. I will sail on the NIEUW AMSTERDAM on Sunday for a week in the Western Caribbean. Shall I go to Sting Ray city and scream like a banshee?

Tis Himself

Well, not for a few days. My plane touched down in Ft. Lauderdale at 3:50 Pm this afternoon. When I got to the airport I found out that my 11:25 plane was not going to take off until 12:05PM. Actually it was about 12:25 PM when they pushed us away from the gate at Chicago Midway. The plane was late getting in from Houston. it was a nice flight down here. It is a bit chilly here in Ft. Lauderdale this evening. I will sail on the NIEUW AMSTERDAM on Sunday for a week in the Western Caribbean. Shall I go to Sting Ray city and scream like a banshee?

Tis Himself

Signing up for the review Father:)

Have a great cruise and enjoy the beautiful weather!!

Joanie

hAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE, FATHER! As to the sting rays, once on a HAL cruise to the Caymans, we booked (through HAL) a catamaran sail not knowing it would be going to SRCity. It was wonderful - the cat only accommmodated 40, but there were just 14 of us on-board, instead of the hundreds on the big ferry that arrived after we did. A much more enjoyable experience IMO. Look into that one if it's still being offered!

Archived