Himself is out to Sea

Himself

Did I miss something here? Is this still the standard 48-hour precaution or something more serious?

Roy

There was an outbreak of illness aboard the ship on its trans-Atlantic crossing and extra cleaning protocols have been in effect since.

Father I am sure I was seated across from you and my husband next to you on the Grand Cayman tender to shore. I did not speak because I would feel silly if I were to be wrong.

I was on a tender to shore. I was wearing a white Holland America cap with an anchor on it. I had blue shorts on and I think I had a blue pull over shirt or the red Holland America one with a pocket. I was also wearing sunglasses. Next time say hello. I do not bite.

I am now at a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I left the ship about ten until 9 and the customs lines were long and SLOW . It was 10:02 AM before I got out on the street.

It is now 11:10 and I wonder if all are through. It was a great week and I am glad I was blessed to be on the Cruise. I wil write my impressions and comments after I get home.

Archived