Your Fleet Locations for Monday, November 19, 2012!

luvtwotrvl

Monday.jpg

Monday, November 19, 2012

Amsterdam -- At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from Auckland, New Zealand to Lautoka, Fiji)

Eurodam -- Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.grandturkcc.com/webcam.aspx

Maasdam -- At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Lisbon, Portugal to Madeira, Portugal)

Nieuw Amsterdam -- At Sea (from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos)

Noordam -- Samana, Dominican Republic 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Oosterdam -- At Sea (Coral Sea: from Noumea, New Caledonia to Sydney, Australia)

Prinsendam -- Freeport, Bahamas Midnight – Midnight

Rotterdam -- Oranjestad, Aruba 10:00 AM – Midnight

Ryndam -- Freeport, Bahamas Midnight – Midnight

Statendam -- Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Veendam -- Montevideo, Uruguay 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Volendam -- Melbourne, Australia 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Westerdam -- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Zaandam -- At Sea (from San Diego, California to Hilo, Hawaii)

Zuiderdam -- FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.mortgagemobile.com/Ft_Lau...a_Web_Cam.html

Webcam: http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Webcam: http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Eastern Hemisphere: Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Amsterdam -- Lautoka, Fiji 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Oosterdam -- At Sea (Tasman Sea: from from Noumea, New Caledonia to Sydney, Australia)

Volendam -- Burnie, Tasmania 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Now I'm really confused...Ryndam is listed as still being in the Bahamas...yet Lisa (laffenvegas) posted a photo on FB of her in Tampa this morning!

I think she just came out of dry dock on her way to Tampa. I think Copper told us yesterday that she was heading for Tampa. Guess she got there.

Greetngs from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I see the Zuiderdam is parked or docked where The Westerdam was docked yesterday. They must have more to do at Pier 26. Have a good day all as I will be airborne for three hours.

Safe trip home Father

Greetngs from the Ft. Lauderdale airport. I see the Zuiderdam is parked or docked where The Westerdam was docked yesterday. They must have more to do at Pier 26. Have a good day all as I will be airborne for three hours.

Safe travels, Father.

Now I'm really confused...Ryndam is listed as still being in the Bahamas...yet Lisa (laffnvegas) posted a photo on FB of her in Tampa this morning!

Ryndam finished her drydock in Freeport on SAT morning and sailed around southern Florida and up to Tampa. Yesterday morning, she loaded up her pax and supplies and departed yesterday afternoon for her regular 7-day Western Carib cruise

The most recent update we received for the 2012 locations was from December 2011. Was the Ryndam's dry-dock schedule shortened from the original (long ago) plan?

We did seek updates when we heard some changes were happening to dry docks, but my source (Lisa) was unable to get us an updated 2012 schedule. Her source sent her a file, but it was the same as the December 2011 file.

Sadly, my work load (and DH's) has increased, so we don't get to read CC as much... so if people have discussed this before, I apologize.

The most recent update we received for the 2012 locations was from December 2011. Was the Ryndam's dry-dock schedule shortened from the original (long ago) plan?

We did seek updates when we heard some changes were happening to dry docks, but my source (Lisa) was unable to get us an updated 2012 schedule. Her source sent her a file, but it was the same as the December 2011 file.

Sadly, my work load (and DH's) has increased, so we don't get to read CC as much... so if people have discussed this before, I apologize.

Anicia: I think you and David do an OUTSTANDING Job with these Cruise updates.

I have seen nothing on these boards that would have indicated an itinery for this week for the Ryndam.

Archived