Concierge question

Debitoo

I know I've seen this somewhere....but a search didn't come up with the answer. If sailing in a GS or above, is the concierge supposed to contact you prior to sailing? If so, how do they usually go about doing this?

TIA!

By email. If you have special requests and this is for your upcoming cruise on Adventure you can email the Concierge at AD_Concierge@rccl.com There is an underscore between AD and Concierge.

I got an e-mail a week before sailing, but are traveling companions who were also in a suite did not, and she contacted the Concierge directly. The Concierge apologized for not contacting her, and said she did not have an e-mail address for her, which is why she didn't contact her directly.

We received a very nice email (3 all together).

The only glitch was that we actually received two with the wrong suite numbers, followed by a third email which finally had our suite number.

Not a big deal....unless you are kind of funny about other people having your name/ email (first two emails had names/emails connected to other suites).

That never bothered me.....but I do know others that feel differently.

Dawn

I know I've seen this somewhere....but a search didn't come up with the answer. If sailing in a GS or above, is the concierge supposed to contact you prior to sailing? If so, how do they usually go about doing this?

TIA!

supposed to as in required? no.

some do, some don't. it's by email if they do.. about 7-10 days out.

I have only been in a GS twice...once on Monarch (no conceige) and once on Serenade...I was surprised to receive a welcome email from the LA on Monarch...the next year on Serenade I received a similar email from the conceige..both times we had small items that we requested...and both times our needs were met...ahhhh...if only I could afford to cruise in a GS all the time...:D

Archived