I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself

FKGirl

Alas, there is so much work to be done before our trip it leaves me little time to think about sitting on a lounge chair, in the sun, enjoying a glass or three of champagne.

We will be on the Quest on December 7 and am looking forward to some new ports, but more importantly, some much needed R&R. I'll post a full review when we are back, but will be updating my blog (http://www.floridakeysgirl.com) while we are away. I typically update the blog on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully good wifi in port will allow me to stay on schedule!

Looking forward to meeting you on board! I do have a couple of things planned - a foodie walking tour in San Juan, and a full day snorkeling thing in Antigua. Both were planned on our own, so I am looking forward to them. And the champagne.

Looking forward to meeting you on board! I do have a couple of things planned - a foodie walking tour in San Juan, and a full day snorkeling thing in Antigua. Both were planned on our own, so I am looking forward to them. And the champagne.

Could you please pass on your two tours info. We are planning a Sojourn Caribbean cruise November next year. Have been to both ports many times and have run out of things to do. Antiqua is by far my least favorite Caribbean port.

Sure - we are doing a food tour of San Juan (sanjuanfoodtours.com) and an Eco Tour on Antigua (adventuraantigua.com) . Will post reviews of both tours on my blog (floridakeysgirl.com) once we have done them!

Thank you so much. These both look great

Archived