$99 Monarch if you can sail 11/30!

iloverags2

Wow! Another steal of a deal! And the single supplement is $128 for an interior...another good deal!

If anyone can go, check it out quick...and enjoy!

WOW is all I have to say about that price. I cruise solo alot and that is the single reason why I like RCCL. RCCL has the best single supplements of any line when you hit them right.

Excellent deal!

If you're looking to add the C&A points the monarch & Majesty JS $540 tax in... Add on the balcony discount... Not a bad deal for a weekend getaway... I'm so glad I don't live in FL... I'd be so broke lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent deal!

If you're looking to add the C&A points the monarch & Majesty JS $540 tax in... Add on the balcony discount... Not a bad deal for a weekend getaway... I'm so glad I don't live in FL... I'd be so broke lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be broke and really, really overweight.

Excellent deal!

I do live in Florida, and you wouldn't believe the percentage of my disposable income that goes towards cruising :D

I thought prices would be way up for the Monarch for the last few months she is with RCI. If that is going to happen, it needs to start soon (and with sudden increases).

Prices do go up, but not until Feb, and they get really high in March.

Is the ship part a group cruise or something like that? The prices are crazy! To the person that posted that it is part of the diamond in dec :mad: I didn't need another reason :D. Looks like it might be too good to pass up (or be true)

Is the ship part a group cruise or something like that? The prices are crazy! To the person that posted that it is part of the diamond in dec :mad: I didn't need another reason :D. Looks like it might be too good to pass up (or be true)

No group cruise, just supply and demand in action.

Archived