Is the comedy brunch on all the ships?

mom22tinks

We recently did it on the Magic. Comedian was not funny. Food was good, but with three sea days, there isn't enough variety since the menu never changes.

Couldn't you order something different each time? Or was it too limited a menu? I know the regular MDR lunch menu is Very limited!

West coast ships never get upgrades!:mad:

But they do get new engines when needed:p

Remember the Splendor was brand new when she got here. Only did the Med shakedown cruises and around-the-horn before she got here.

THEN she broke down, probably just out of the warranty period.

Inspiration does have the waterworks upgrade.

Couldn't you order something different each time? Or was it too limited a menu? I know the regular MDR lunch menu is Very limited!

We did order something different each time, but usually we like to get the item on a menu that jumps out at us. Since it was the same menu each time, we had to move to our 2nd and 3rd choices. By the third time at the brunch, we were wishing for something different.

Although we did order the tomato soup multiple times since it was especially good.

Just got off the Miracle Thanksgiving Cruise - limited memu choices in MDR for brunch - comedian only there for ten minutes on the hour. Get the filet migon without the eggs-excellent-could probably order two-size of meat is tiny.

I was disappointed in the brunch on the Dream. The food selection was good, but I expected more than 5 minutes of comedy.

The evening comedy shows were really good. If they don't have the brunch on your ship, you aren't missing anything.

• 1 month later...

Archived