Brilliance question

bouhunter

After seven cruises on Freedom and Voyager class ships we're going on Brilliance in March. I'm used to going to the Cafe Promenade for coffee in early AM. Anywhere besides Windjammer to find coffee and ice water in the morning on Brilliance? Thanks!

If you mean before the Windjammer opens, just before you go into Windjammer is a section that has a coffee station that is open 24/7. Also there is a Cafe Latte-tudes (pay), Deck 5 I think.

Bouhunter...did you check your cruise price lately? Just yesterday, we got a $496 savings on our E1 balcony on the Brilliance 3/30/13 cruise....good luck!

I saw your post, thanks for mentioning it. :) We're going 3/23 and booked on board back in January, got a pretty good price at the time. When I saw your post I quoted it again it's a couple hundred more than we're locked in at:rolleyes:

After seven cruises on Freedom and Voyager class ships we're going on Brilliance in March. I'm used to going to the Cafe Promenade for coffee in early AM. Anywhere besides Windjammer to find coffee and ice water in the morning on Brilliance? Thanks!

The only place we could find coffee urns (around 6:00 am) was the little area on the port side just in front of the WJ. It is also part of a covered area aft of the pool deck.

Sometimes the coffee was good...many times not so good.

Radiance class ships will also have urns and a nice coffee machine along the side of the open back deck area aft of the WJ...but that was not set up on the Brilliance until after the WJ opened. :( :( Coffee was usually better at that location.

Archived