New Zealand only cruises

june1

We are looking for a cruise that is only around NZ as we have been to Australia. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

June1

Not sure what your budget, parameters or what style of ship your looking at ( obviously you can have party ships, family ships, ships that cater for a more upmarket older audience etc etc - sometimes they can be the same ships).

But check out Celebrity Cruises. For example I'm on a cruise that goes; Sydney-Melbourne-New Zealand fjords - Dunedin- Akaroa-Wellington- Tauranga (for Rotorua) - Auckland (which is where the cruise ends). We then fly back to our home cities or stay on in NZ/Auckland for a few days. They have a few cruises using this or similar ports.

I Think Holland America (HAL), the American Princess Cruises (part of P&O) do similar ones. Not sure about P&O Australia or Carnival.

Princess Australia do them regularly and in the middle of the season right now! (Anytime from October to March)

Cruises on Sun Princess or Sea Princess Round trip from Sydney

October 7, 16, 29

November 21

December 4, 17

January 12

February 8

March 7

Cruises on Sun Princess round trip from Auckland New Zealand

November 25

December 8

March 7, 20

We are looking for a cruise that is only around NZ as we have been to Australia. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

June1

I am not aware of any cruises that only cruise around NZ, from NZ. Most are round trips from Australian ports or one way NZ to Aus, or visa versa.

I think cruises around NZ from NZ would be a good idea for those who won't cruise across the Tasman Sea, because of possibility of rough seas.

Princess Australia does NZ cruises beginning or ending in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane....HAL also does cruises to NZ but I cant think of any that begin and end in NZ....check out Dawn/Sun/Sea Princess and Diamond Princess...Volendam and Oosterdam for HAL

Sue

Archived