Does celebrity ever respond to emails?

hallasm

Just wondering.!

I have used the email contact form for an inquiry regarding excursions. I also received a automated response with a THREAD ID stating "Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received." but it is now 3 weeks ago.

What is the general experience with replies from celebrity on email inquiries and how long should I wait?

I suggest as you are a Captains Club member you route emails through them. never have a problem getting a response via that email address

Never had much success getting a response via other routes

My experience has been that emails are answered by the same office that responds to "live chat" requests on their web page. Unfortunately, that office is based on a very small island in the pacific and they have not yet installed electricity there. Your request has been printed in Miami and is now in a bottle floating in the water that will hopefully reach the island office in maybe 25 or so years. That office will then respond by placing the answer in a bottle and when it reaches Miami, HQ will forward the response to you.....figure about another 25 years plus or minus. BTW, that Celebrity office includes their IT department who develop code with no electricity which slows them down just a bit.

I'd suggest you call customer service or, if you are a member, the captains club and get the name and location of the person you speak to....

ghstudio......your response was spot on!!! :D:D

I have had troubles with emails and the chat as well. WHEN you get a response, it rarely addresses your original question. Pretty poor customer service if you ask me, but alas, no one did!

As ghstudio and others have suggested, just call the 800 number and ask to speak wtih someone in the excursion department.....that is, only if you want to receive a response BEFORE your cruise!

My DW had an issue with a clothing item purchased on board. I sent a email and attached the receipt using the website portal and received the automated response immediately and a human response offering a credit within 24 hours along with a phone call. The response email was professionally written and specific to this instance. Have also sent names of employees who have performed above and beyond and received a thank you indicating that the compliment would be passed along to the ship.

Just wondering.!

I have used the email contact form for an inquiry regarding excursions. I also received a automated response with a THREAD ID stating "Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received." but it is now 3 weeks ago.

What is the general experience with replies from celebrity on email inquiries and how long should I wait?

Hi Hallasm,

My experiences have been erratic. For that reason, I strongly recommend calling Captains Club with your inquiry. It's the best way to go.

I hope this helps. Happy Holidays !

Which email did you use?

I emailed the "Contact Michael" one a month or so ago and received a response a few days later. I was pleased about that, as my letter was not over a problem or an issue, but rather was a constructive comment about hopes for future sailings.

Just wondering.!

For shore excursion information I've always received responses to emails sent directly to the shore excursion department. sometimes it takes a couple days. Try: shorex@rccl.com for both Celebrity and RCL excursion questions. You can also try calling Celebrity and asking for the cruise enhancements or shore excursions department.

My experience has been that emails are answered by the same office that responds to "live chat" requests on their web page. Unfortunately, that office is based on a very small island in the pacific and they have not yet installed electricity there. Your request has been printed in Miami and is now in a bottle floating in the water that will hopefully reach the island office in maybe 25 or so years. That office will then respond by placing the answer in a bottle and when it reaches Miami, HQ will forward the response to you.....figure about another 25 years plus or minus. BTW, that Celebrity office includes their IT department who develop code with no electricity which slows them down just a bit.

I'd suggest you call customer service or, if you are a member, the captains club and get the name and location of the person you speak to....

This response is spot on and, additionally, it made me laugh out loud!

I tried the live chat yesterday---am still waiting.

Archived