Happy Birthday Ruth C!

bepsf

There is a Rhode Island lady named Ruth

Who so loves cruising and that is the truth.

But even more than cruising,let there be no debate

Glorious chocolate has her heart she'll happily state

So ,our lovely Ruth, with the smiling face.

My your day be filled with much laughter and grace

Your friends here on CC wish blessings for you.

Of health and happiness and much chocolate too.

Happy Birthday !!!

Best Wishes Always Colleen

Wow! Whodathunk? I wake up on the morning after the day before and find more good wishes! What a way to start the day.

I am touched. Thanks everyone.

And I've tried not to single anyone out, as I was afraid I would miss someone, but Colleen, I just have to say that limerick was really fun.

Thanks for that.

Happy (belated?) birthday, Ruth!

This is rather interesting... I dreamt last night that I was at a restaurant in New York (that I was somehow connected to but not working there) and I was having drinks with Ruth, having just met her for the first time. Then a bunch of '86 Mets came into the bar and we had to move to make room for them. I am not sure what this dream might mean. :confused: :)

Happy (belated?) birthday, Ruth!

This is rather interesting... I dreamt last night that I was at a restaurant in New York (that I was somehow connected to but not working there) and I was having drinks with Ruth, having just met her for the first time. Then a bunch of '86 Mets came into the bar and we had to move to make room for them. I am not sure what this dream might mean. :confused: :)

I'm not sure what your dream meant, either, Peter. I don't even like baseball, let alone know anything about the '86 Mets.

But I do like the idea of meeting you and having drinks someday. Maybe someday we will be on the same ship at the same time?

Better late than never...Happy Birthday Ruth. It's been a while since the Voyage of the Spammed. Maybe someday we'll meet again on-board a DAM ship.

Thank you, Jane. That was a fun cruise; it would be nice to sail with you again. I have fond memories, and made some very close friends.

Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ To You! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪To You! ♥Happy Birthday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Dear Ruth♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...Happy Birthday to you!

Archived