So what are you craving?

Cyber Kat

I'm craving the tiramisu that they make during the cooking demonstration. I've been to it on 2 cruises now, but I'm going to go to it on Liberty if they offer it just so I can have that tiramisu again.

I also love the chicken tenders and fries at the grill. I know I won't be able to get the chicken tenders on the Liberty, but I will probably visit Fish and Chips a couple times just to order some fries. Love them!

I'll definitely have to check out the chocolate chip cookies. Everyone seems to rave about them!

I can't believe I've never seen them! Must be because all the other yummy goodies were calling my name and out shouting them!

Note to self: Must have chocolate chip cookies! Oh room service ... (Why aren't they answering? Could it be because I'm NOT on a ship? Reality raises its ugly head!)

BTW - I, too, am a Stargate fan - movie and TV

Funny!!

I have always found them in large bowls in the front of the dessert choices. They were self service, while many of the other desserts were given by servers behind the counters. I can't tell you how many times I wanted to just grab the whole bowl and run with it! Sometimes I even got a little soft serve and dipped said cookies in it. Milk was always a necessity, though. :D

I had planned on only filling the large Tupperware, but I got a bit greedy and also filled a Zip Loc bag. My DH thought I was nuts. Next cruise is only 77 days away. Cookies, here I come!

On Dream back in April, we called for four orders of cookies and some milk. Sitting on the balcony and munching cookies and milk at the end of a long day was heaven!

I really miss SG-1 the most. It doesn't even play on reruns anymore. That saddens me. Time to pull out the DVDs.

Just discovered Creme Brule? on my last cruise. Bring it on.

The creme brulee was great on Valor and Glory last month. One night another table all got creme brulee and it wasn't on the menu. I was told their waiter must have made special arrangements for them. I was teasing our waiter that I didn't like him anymore and I was going to sit over in that section.

That reminds me, I really miss the fantastic service I always receive from our waitstaff and stewards.

I had planned on only filling the large Tupperware, but I got a bit greedy and also filled a Zip Loc bag. My DH thought I was nuts. Next cruise is only 77 days away. Cookies, here I come!

:eek:

Thanks for the "soup!" Will have to tell my DH about the chicken tenders - he loves them!

But on to the main thing ... Chocolate chip cookies??? Where do you find these Chocolate chip cookies? And why haven't I been told about them? Heads will roll! :cool:

The cookies are usually out for lunch buffet, and delicious!!! You can order them from room service, also!

put me on a ship: THANK YOU for posting this: (about the bacon mac and cheese!) : Yep, they do!! Look at my sig and see all the CCL cruises I have been on. Never once saw the bacon m/c. A few days after we got off our last cruise in May, 2011, when we had to CANCEL 3 CCL booked cruises, I read about the BMC. Now I am finally going to get my chance! I could easily make it myself, but I am sure it is going to be oh so much better on a ship! :D;) Never saw the choco chip cookies either, so will have to keep my eye out. The tiramisu martini: I LOVE sweets and am a chocoholic. I wasn't crazy about this drink. But that's just me, I guess. It was very strong. I ordered it at the Capt. Welcome Aboard party because it was $1 off all cocktails and I figured WTH I would give it a try. Oh, I also loved the cheese mashed taters on the lunch buffet. One day they had cheddar, another day they had brie. Can't wait for that either...This is SUCH A FUN thread. :) Hope it's making you feel better, Kath! :cool: I have gained a few lbs. in the meantime....:o:(

I hope you feel better soon and thanks for this post!

I can't wait to have again:

Pumpkin soup

Escargots

On our first cruise on the Legend in 2008 we were with platimum cruisers and one of them felt very entitled and requested escargot for all of us (10) to be received each night. They did it. I didn't realize back then on my first cruise what a demand this was. I do now and would never do that. I'll sure enjoy them on the one night they are served though.

Chocolate melting cake

Chocolate layer cake from room service

Vanilla custard Danish

I've never tried the chocolate chip cookies! I should have realized that they were amazing, as the spot on the buffet was always empty when I got up there! I will make it my mission to try them on our cruise in March!;)

Milkyway Martini

Chocolate lava melting cake

a Red Stripe IN Jamaca (domestic)

Appleton Estate Rum tasteing

Kelly - what's in a Milky Way martini? You had that on a Carnival ship? How'd I miss that? Sounds great!

I can't wait for the escargot, Grand Marnier soufflé, and shrimp salad sandwich from room service.

I love the shrimp sald sandwich from room service. I always have to order at least two on every cruise!

Terri

I'm also missing lobster and just coming back to a clean cabin with a towel animal to greet me!

yea...just eat that lobster, go back to the cabin, enjoy the towel creation, sip a drink on the balcony and slip under the covers and sleep to a gentle sway of the ocean. ;):D:)

I've never tried the chocolate chip cookies! I should have realized that they were amazing, as the spot on the buffet was always empty when I got up there! I will make it my mission to try them on our cruise in March!;)

I order a plate of room service chocolate chip cookies the first night. I have a few then bag them up for the rest of the cruise. Then I get room service hot chocolate at night.

Grand Marnier souffle

For those home sick, isn't the thought of those summery, chilled fruit soups tantalizing?

Shrimp cocktails, room service, having someone else do the cooking and dishes....turn-down service with Carnival wrapped chocolates at bedtime...

I miss it all. Just how many more days........?

Archived