So what are you craving?

Cyber Kat

A cruise.

Cyber_Kat - Hope you feel better from your cold. Maybe this will make you feel better - I and my family are craving a cruise because we had to cancel our New Years Breeze cruise due to me catching the flu 2 days before flying out. The good news - the cruise we are now craving is rescheduled for Spring Break, Mar 30 2013 :D

I read about you having to cancel your cruise. Bad enough to have the flu, but to miss a cruise you've been looking forward only makes it worse. I hope you're feeling better! I did see that your rescheduled cruise is 8 days instead of 6, so that's your reward for being considerate of your fellow passengers. Good on you! Have a super time!

I want to thank all the well-wishers for the well wishes! I'm feeling better today. Last night all the food chat made me hungry, so my DH went to Boston Market and got me some of their excellent chicken soup. It was cruise food, but I didn't have to cook it! So now I'm making lists for my June Splendor cruise ... MUST find chocolate chip cookies (or order from room service!) New foods to try Tom Ka Gai - sounds yummy Must get the shrimp salad from room service - never thought of getting RS for lunch, but we will have an aft wrap balcony, so I think it might be just the thing! Can't wait to try the Mongolian Wok! I don't think the Splendor is getting 2.0 yet, so I'll have to have some chicken fingers. I saw 2 drinks mentioned - Miami Vice (I liked the TV show) and Hurricane Wave. I've had these - what's in them - any ideas? I like to try new drinks as well. And I'm looking forward to other yummy favorites, besides the Ahi Tuna Tartar appy and the Tiramisu Martini. Had the BMC - yum! Creme Brulee - always a favorite. Chocolate sampler in the steak house - awesome! Little round cinnamon rolls - how could I forget them! Creamy mushroom soup in the MDR - Carnival makes the best! Spring rolls and cellophane noodles at the buffet. LOL - I really have to stop this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who plans what I'm going to eat on vacation as much as I plan what to pack! I've got to go food shopping now - I'm in big trouble!

The first drink that I have on board. Don't really care which one is first as long as I am on the ship drinking it. After that, the first evening on the balcony looking at the stars and thinking that I have a whole week to enjoy it.

I am really looking forward to my first DOD, The Fun Ship. Also the bitter and blanc. :D

John Heald (head CCL CD) wrote on his Facebook page that they are considering making Bitter and Blanc a daily item like the WCMC. There maybe other menu changes, but he didn't say what. Hope they don't take away any of our favorites!

John Heald (head CCL CD) wrote on his Facebook page that they are considering making Bitter and Blanc a daily item like the WCMC. There maybe other menu changes, but he didn't say what. Hope they don't take away any of our favorites!

I suggested creme boule as a nightly offering on Facebook and liked anyone who also suggested it!

That's hilarious. I'm out in Lake Barrington IL.

My Sister is in Arlington Hts which is where I grew up, MIL is in Fox River Grove, Aunts are in Huntly and Schaumberg, Cousins in Lake in the Hills. I would kill for an Italian Beef and Lou Malnati's pizza. Yes, I have ordered them and had them shipped to me :)

I hope the B & B makes the daily item!!!

Archived