5 More Days Till I Sail The Miracle!!! Tell Me About Her!!

Big Jay

I'm On The Miracle, In 5 Days!! My 15th Cruise, First Time Sailing The Spirit Class, And First Time Sailing Carnivial Out Of My Homeport (NYC)

For Those Of You, Who Sailed Her, Tell Me About It!!!

Starting To Get That Ol' Excited Cruise Felling!!!!!:D

Love the Miracle, we've sailed her 3 times now and will be sorry to see her go to Long Beach.

The sail away from NYC is awesome, I've left from Miami, San Pedro, Boston and Honolulu and NYC is my favorite sail away.

By looking at your past cruises I can see that this is your 1st Spirit class ship. I like that it is easy to navigate, you can walk from forward to aft on every deck. There is no Mongolian Wok, Fish and Chips or 2.0 upgrades on her yet but she is still a great ship. You will hear about the purple dining room, at first I thought 'wow this is ugly' but now I've grown to like the grapes. Check out Gatsby's Garden on deck 3 forward, it wraps around the theater and has chairs and tables.

Have a great cruise!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I'm On The Miracle, In 5 Days!! My 15th Cruise, First Time Sailing The Spirit Class, And First Time Sailing Carnivial Out Of My Homeport (NYC)

You will LOVE her!! Sailed from NYC 5 times on her and will DEARLY miss her when she leaves! Spirit class ships are the best IMHO!

You will LOVE the Miracle! I'll be on her for my 6th (and final :() cruise in 40-something days, and very much look forward to it. I will be so sorry to see her go....

The Miracle crew is among the best I've sailed with on any ship, any cruise line. And the ship is remarkably easy to navigate....bow to stern on every deck. Nick & Nora's (the Steakhouse) is a treat you shouldn't miss. And as has been noted, Gatsby's Garden is a tucked-away little paradise. ;).

Have a great cruise!

Miracle is my favorite ship so far. I love the decor. The layout is so easy to maneuver. The aft pool deck is a great place to lay out, listen to the ocean, and enjoy the sun.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
We too are sailing the Miracle and were hoping for more posts on the ship, but CC has little on her. Please post a review when you get back. We are sailing mid february, so let me know what you think!

Here is some reading for you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=631682&highlight=miracle

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=36670110

Bon voyage!

I See Some Of Ya'll Rally Love The Miracle!! I Also Noticed By Your Siginatures, Some Of You Sailed Her More Than Once!!!

That's Great To Hear!!!!:)

I'm Really Looking Forward To Sailing Her Now!!!!

I Wish I Had Some Of Oprah Winfrey Money, So I Can Say To All Of You:

CRUISE FOR YOU, CRUISE FOR YOU, CRUISE FOR YOU!!! ALL ON ME!!!;)

In my signature, there are two reviews...one has two cruises on the Miracle and a review on The Dream. If you want to see a lot of pictures of the Miracle, I would go to the Ultimate cruise review one. We loved her twice, and would sail on her again. Beautiful ship, and well maintained. Have fun and enjoy your cruise!

In my signature, there are two reviews...one has two cruises on the Miracle and a review on The Dream. If you want to see a lot of pictures of the Miracle, I would go to the Ultimate cruise review one. We loved her twice, and would sail on her again. Beautiful ship, and well maintained. Have fun and enjoy your cruise!

Great Review, And Pictures!!!!

Thanks, sonicbuffalo!!!!!!

Loved the Miraclel so much last year that we are going on her sister ship the Legend in a few weeks, I love that its easy to navigate and not a ton of people so it doesn't seem crowded. Try Nick & Nora's you wont be dissapointed.

ALL OF THE ABOVE! :D:p Have sailed her 3x. Going one more time IN THE WINTER before she leaves us. Mind you, anything below 70* I hate and consider winter...but I love Miracle so much that I am making the ultimate sacrifice....even booked a balcony! You will LOVE this ship....and I will second looking for Gatsby's Garden. It is a little hidden away jewel. BON VOYAGE!

I sailed on the miracle in 2011 to southern Caribbean..i prefer conquest class better. Didn't like the ins and outs of the hallways and the small atrium..I prefer looking up and seeing the shops. I also felt clausterphobic because everything seemed cramped on the ship. Gatsbys was nice, but I wouldn't sail on a spirit class ship again. I'm looking forward to glory 2.0 in a few weeks :)

We just booked and leaving in 5 days as well....I was on the miracle 6/2004 on her second sailing from NY...can't wait to go back on again on her last year of sailing from NYC...

I remember the grapes, and the mad hatter lounge and the Gatsby area...cant wait to see what has changed and what remains the same or waht I think I remember as the same...

Just off her.....everything above is true. Great staff, easy lay out. Great cabin service. While I wouldn't say food was bad or anything likie that, would like to see greater variety at buffet for breakfast and lunch. Couldn't find fresh fruit at breakfast buffet (maybe I just missed it). Has about four or five stations for breakfast serving same thing (omlettes, good with some trimmings, a pastry station. Lunch has a few variety of stations including always an Asian one and Italian ones most days but again some of the other non Carnival ships I've bdeen on have greater variety but emphasize again food is not bnad or anything. Great hamburgers, franks, and boy did I love those chicken wings at the entrance to the lido buffet area. Ship's entertainment was great and well done but I got tired of Bingo after a while. Also had dine anytime, rarely had to wait. Got it down to sort of a science arriving for dinner around 1845; enough time for dinner and to make early show. Very nicely varied menus in mdr but no specific lunch menu, they served brunch with a comedy act at the top of every hour.

Overall, I was very happy with her on the same Caribean cruise you are about to take so you will almost surely have a good time.

Like so many others, the Miracle is my favorite ship, and for most of the same reasons. I will be sorry to see her go!

If you like Sushi, there is a stand by the sports bar on the Promenade deck. It's kind of tucked in a corner, so you could miss it. They open about 4:30-5:00 each sea day - yum!

There is a great cover band that plays in Frankie and Johnnies (by the Sushi stand) called Music Unlimited. They take requests and have a regular following. The do a fantastic Stairway to Heaven, but they can play just about anything you ask.

And I know this sounds strange, but hope for a small delay in your sailaway. It gets dark early, but you need the darkness to have one of THE most awesome sailaways! Happend to us, once. We didn't leave until about 6:30 and sailing down the Hudson with all the City lights will always stand out as my favorite.

Archived