Jan 13 Breeze - Two Thumbs Up !

stampinrobin

Quick review of Breeze Jan 13-19. My husband and I are in our early 50’s and we cruised with a Gal Pal and her adult daughter.

We were in a balcony on Deck 6 just Aft of the Ocean Plaza and the Starboard side (non-smoking side). Never once did the conversations from the Deck 5 Lanai bother us. We were close to the Mid-ship elevators which was very nice. I never heard them at night and it was nice to be in the middle of the ship as it is large and takes a while to get from the front to the back.

Cudos to those who designed the outside public areas and took into consideration that not everyone wants to sit in the sun! Deck 11 right above the Beaches pool area is covered and they have very comfortable wicker-type chairs with cushions lined up around the open area looking down to the pool. It was nice to be in the area, but be able to be in the shade! The Port side on this deck is smoking.

I will say that I had to get up and out pretty early to snag these chairs. By 8 a.m. they were all taken. And people were really sitting in them. They would leave for a few minutes to do something but always came back. The last sea day I told myself at 7 a.m. these chairs must be pretty good for me to be getting up so early to get the chairs. We would get breakfast or lunch and just bring it back to the chairs to eat. The ottoman made a good table and it was nice and quiet.

I also noticed there really was no chair hogging going on around the pool. I took a picture at 8 a.m. and there might have been one set of chairs with towels on them and no people. Other than that people were either in the chair or the chair was empty. I wonder if this has to do more with each individual cruise and the demographics. I was surprised to see the lack of chair hogging, I never noticed anyone policing the area with stickers.

The demographics was very mixed. I’d say the majority was between 40 and 60, which was very nice! Only a handful of teenagers and the normal amount of cute pre-schoolers at this time of the year.

I don’t go to the production shows, but my group said that The Brits was way better than The Divas. We also enjoyed the Piano Bar with Ron Pass. He and the bartenders are very inter-active and kept the crowd laughing. My group hit the Piano Bar every night.

We only ate in the MDR twice, the food was good. We ate the other evenings in the Lido Deck buffet which offered a nice variety of items (including good salad bar) and was quite good. I braved flat-iron steak one night and it was good, not tough at all. Quite a few people ate on the Lido deck, it seemed popular.

We ate in the steakhouse the last night. I will say I think the meal was the best steakhouse meal I’ve had. This steakhouse is small and lacks the grandeur of the ones on other ships. This is just my observation. But the food was SO good! Definitely recommend the steakhouse!

My husband bought the weekly Spa Package ($129). He loved it and spent each morning in the T-pool and saunas. If you really enjoy hot tubs and saunas, you won’t regret splurging on this. The regular hot tubs on Carnival ships are not very hot, which is disappointing. We did the couples package on the Dream and I enjoyed it but not as much as he did. I was very happy to find out you can buy single packages. It worked out great for us. You also get one complimentary scrub with the purchase, he didn’t use it and his Spa gal told him he could get it to go, so he brought it home for me!

I had heard about Butch the cruise director and his assistant 6.3 but really had never read anything written about them. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. They make a great team and have high energy. First time I’ve been interested in watching the morning show. Butch’s smile is contagious!

John Heald was on the ship getting ready for his blogger’s cruise and he made a guest appearance on the last morning show and I finally got to see what Calvin looks like. They are a funny team, as Butch called them, two old bickering ladies!

The energy and vibe seemed high on the ship, lots of parties and different venues of singing at night. Seemed to be something for every taste. I honestly did not feel crowded. My expectations are in check with being on a ship with 3600 other passengers, so of course I expect to be around people all the time. I never ever waited in line for more than a few minutes at any buffet. The last day Chocolate buffet had the longest line of the entire cruise. When I was ready for quietness (the Lido deck pool area is loud) I would either go to my balcony or the Deck 5 Lanai is full of loungers and is very peaceful and a great place to take a nap or read (especially if you had an interior room).

We thought the service was excellent throughout the ship, everyone for the most part was very friendly, our room steward as always was most excellent. Although I must say I’ve never had a bad room steward on a Carnival cruise.

I did notice that the Lido deck area was constantly being cleaned during the day, I rarely saw empty plates sitting anywhere and they were always mopping and sweeping. That was very nice to have the area as clean in the afternoon as it was in the morning!

It just amazes me how hard the crew works on the ship, I can’t even imagine how tired they must be.

If Carnival is reading this review, I must mention the temperature of the ship. Not sure if it has to do with the “going green” theme, but the common areas really need to be a couple degrees cooler. 3600 people generate a lot of body heat. For people who get chilled easy, they usually bring a sweater with them anyway. I have never felt so hot on any cruise as this one. Also it’s awful that the elevators aren’t air conditioned, rather gross at times to get on a full elevator of sweaty hot people. This would be my ONLY complaint for the ship. They really need to fix that.

Guy’s Burgers - OMGosh delicious! I’m gluten free and would order it without a bun and then ask for extra fries (he he)……….We ate there three times (I think). Waited in line on the first day for the condiment bar, after that there was never a line only a few people at a time.

Blue Iguana Cantina - delicious! Again, I would just get all the fixing’s for the burrito with no shell. The Pico is DELICIOUS - hot, but not too hot. The taco bar is on the other side of the burrito bar and not as noticeable. Did get a taco once and it was delicious.

I wish that the drink I fell in love with from the Red Frog Pub - Caribbean Colada - could be ordered at every bar on the ship, you can only order their drinks at their bar. I also think Carnival needs to add an additional bartender to each of those pool bars on sea days, that is where I always found the wait - and alcohol is their big money maker!

On the last sea day my husband noticed each bar had an insulated cup. He said you could buy it and then get a dollar off on refills, or something like that. It was not advertised very well and I wish I would have known that in the beginning. So if you like one of their drinks, inquire into the cup, might be worth it.

We love Grand Turk, it is a no-brainer beach day! It has been built up quite a bit since we were there in 2010. The area between M-ville and Jack’s Shack is totally built up now, no empty space. We hung out on the right side of the pier (looking at the island from the pier). There are a lot of palm trees and it’s very quiet and peaceful over there, our favorite place. I could live on that beach! And the farther you walk down, of course will be less people. If you don’t like the crowds go to the right when you get off the pier, you will love it!

We did walk down to Jack’s Shack to see Topher the crab-digging dog, he was hilarious and didn’t disappoint. We stopped at Captain’s Hook to eat on the way back to our peaceful side of the facility. It looked charming, but the service was awful, they weren’t busy and it took us over an hour to have lunch, probably closer to two hours. I wanted to be on my lounger, not sitting there waiting for drinks and mediocre food. It was not any cheaper than M-ville either. My philosophy is you win some you lose some, that one was definitely a lose one!

Grand Turk is where I realized how many people are actually on the ship. We sat in loungers looking at the pier and it just seemed like a mass exodus from the ship between 8 and 11 a.m. I was amazed how many people kept coming off, yet while on the ship, it didn’t seem like there were that many people. And BTW we got back on the ship around 4 p.m. and there was not a long line at all !

BTW that reminds me, they did the beverage stations in the buffet area right on this ship also, they aren’t just out in the middle in the aisle way as on other ships, causing congestion, they are tucked into alcoves, great job Carnival!

Jamaica - well what can I say? I didn’t have high expectations and was pleasantly surprised. When we came out of the port facility I asked for a cab for four people to go to Dr. Cave’s beach and was three times directed to a large bus they were trying to fill up to take people who knows where (meaning multiple stops, long time to get where you want to go). Having read the CC Jamaica board thoroughly I knew not to get on the bus. After the third try and walking across the street, I was told it would be $25 (for all four of us). We got in the cab and away we went, nice older gentleman who told us a little about the island. He did want to take us shopping and to another beach, but we declined and just told him we wanted to go to Dr. Caves, no problem mon, he took us. He also agreed to come back and get us at 1:30 and was there like clock-work which was very nice because it was very hectic outside Dr. Caves with people leaving to get back. Don’t worry you will easily find a ride back to the ship if you don’t have arrangements made.

It does seem like a rip-off when you have to be back to the ship so early. We had to be back at 2:30 UGH, which meant leaving the beach at 1:30. I find it hard to believe we can’t leave a little later and the ship can’t just cruise a little faster at night ????

I will say that we were off the ship pretty early and got there by 8:45. We thankfully walked pretty far down the beach and set up towards the end. As the morning progressed the beach got packed. It was not packed down at our end, so keep walking when you first arrive. It was a nice beach, no complaints for such a short day. It was $6pp to get in. A lounger was $6 and an umbrella was $6. So we spent $30 bucks to get in and $25 for the cab ride (plus tip and tipped the umbrella guy). (Our travel companions paid the cab fee on the way back, so it was helpful to share the cab) We didn’t eat there so I don’t know how that pricing was. But it was a nice beach and I would go back. Plenty of people just laid out on their towels and there is shade towards the back of the property.

I do think it was worth it to pay the $6 pp to get in as there were a very limited amount of hawkers, which was nice. Only got offered bracelets and pot a couple of times ha ha!

We flew into FLL instead of Miami due to better flights and prices. We used SAS transportation. They were very efficient. Even helped me find my traveling companions in the airport upon arrival (our flight was changed). But a word of warning, if you use them going back to FLL in the morning of debarkation day, use self-assist and get off the ship early. We did (fortunately) and called and got on the first van to FLL. He told us that they had over 200 reservations for that morning and nine vehicles on the road. People were calling him saying they couldn’t get through to the main office, the phones were busy because so many people were calling. He told them to be patient and they would be there eventually to get them. My reservation paper said after 9 a.m. expect a 45 minute wait, I would move that up to about after 8:30 expect a wait. Just an FYI for you. They were very efficient and professional.

Check your Lido Deck camera on the TV every morning. One morning the crew did the towel animals on all the loungers around the Beaches Pool. That took a lot of time and work and was BEYOND cute! Such a fun addition to our morning!

I must admit, I was a little (and I mean a little as I know to take what I read with a grain of salt) worried by all the negative reviews. It’s not like there was only one or two, there are a lot of negative reviews out there on the Breeze. We truly could not understand where the negativity is coming from. Everything was wonderful and I really never heard people complaining.

I’m wondering if the people who did not have a good time have expectations that do not align with a vacation of being on a ship with 3600 people. I would strongly discourage a cruise for people who can’t stand being around a lot of people.

The 2.0 upgrades and new venues are a fresh addition to the cruise line (Hasbro shows are cute). So not only do they add a more updated vibe to the cruise line, they are really quality additions, they add quite a bit to the overall experience.

We enjoyed every minute on the cruise and felt it was our most relaxing cruise yet. We plan (hope) to cruise the Breeze again.

Hope this helps anyone with concerns!

(Sorry it ended up not being a quick review!)

That was a great review, I completely agree with how amazing this ship is. We were on the same sailing and don't have one negative thing to say either. The ship never felt crowded, and we always found a deck chair. The staff and our fellow passengers were very friendly and courteous. We had a spa balcony room and was very happy with the decision to upgrade. The spa rooms were amazing. We also used the jogging track and sports square gym equiptment every morning...what a great idea. The Ocean Plaza was a great addition as well, quiet and very relaxing. The food on the Breeze was also the best we have ever had. Never noticed the food coming out cold in the MDR. Guys Burgers were awesome and loved the Blue Iquana tacos and burritos !! Yep, I could go on forever with all the positives.......booking another ASAP.

That was a great review, I completely agree with how amazing this ship is. We were on the same sailing and don't have one negative thing to say either. The ship never felt crowded, and we always found a deck chair. The staff and our fellow passengers were very friendly and courteous. We had a spa balcony room and was very happy with the decision to upgrade. The spa rooms were amazing. We also used the jogging track and sports square gym equiptment every morning...what a great idea. The Ocean Plaza was a great addition as well, quiet and very relaxing. The food on the Breeze was also the best we have ever had. Never noticed the food coming out cold in the MDR. Guys Burgers were awesome and loved the Blue Iquana tacos and burritos !! Yep, I could go on forever with all the positives.......booking another ASAP.

Yes, we talked about upgrading to a Spa Balcony next time. I walked through the stateroom area and loved the aqua carpet and decor, very soothing. It would be very convenient for the Spa. Hopefully we will be able to upgrade ($$) on our next visit to one of the Dream class ships!

Glad to hear you had a great cruise. It seems like the reviews are consistently getting better and better. Maybe there were some real issues on those first Caribbean cruises (over the busy holiday weeks at that) which are now effectively being addressed (food temperature, lines, etc.).

Less than two months to go until DW and I sail Breeze, can't wait!

Thank goodness---finally some good reviews about the Breeze! We are going March 10 and have been very nervous considering all of the negative reviews that I have read. We have a group of nine people and I am the one who picked the cruise, so I will feel responsible if the cruise is awful. I am keeping my fingers crossed that after our cruise all of us are as positive about tour experience as you are!!! Maybe the cruise company made some changes in the last week or two. Hoping that the percentage (57%) that liked the Breeze experience will substantially improve in the next month.

Thanks for your detailed review....

I am sailing on the Breeze in March and I have noticed that there have been a lot of negative reviews also. Every time I see a positive one I am a little more relieved.

Glad to hear you had a great time :D

Quick review of Breeze Jan 13-19. My husband and I are in our early 50’s and we cruised with a Gal Pal and her adult daughter.

We were in a balcony on Deck 6 just Aft of the Ocean Plaza and the Starboard side (non-smoking side). Never once did the conversations from the Deck 5 Lanai bother us. We were close to the Mid-ship elevators which was very nice. I never heard them at night and it was nice to be in the middle of the ship as it is large and takes a while to get from the front to the back.

Cudos to those who designed the outside public areas and took into consideration that not everyone wants to sit in the sun! Deck 11 right above the Beaches pool area is covered and they have very comfortable wicker-type chairs with cushions lined up around the open area looking down to the pool. It was nice to be in the area, but be able to be in the shade! The Port side on this deck is smoking.

I will say that I had to get up and out pretty early to snag these chairs. By 8 a.m. they were all taken. And people were really sitting in them. They would leave for a few minutes to do something but always came back. The last sea day I told myself at 7 a.m. these chairs must be pretty good for me to be getting up so early to get the chairs. We would get breakfast or lunch and just bring it back to the chairs to eat. The ottoman made a good table and it was nice and quiet.

I also noticed there really was no chair hogging going on around the pool. I took a picture at 8 a.m. and there might have been one set of chairs with towels on them and no people. Other than that people were either in the chair or the chair was empty. I wonder if this has to do more with each individual cruise and the demographics. I was surprised to see the lack of chair hogging, I never noticed anyone policing the area with stickers.

The demographics was very mixed. I’d say the majority was between 40 and 60, which was very nice! Only a handful of teenagers and the normal amount of cute pre-schoolers at this time of the year.

I don’t go to the production shows, but my group said that The Brits was way better than The Divas. We also enjoyed the Piano Bar with Ron Pass. He and the bartenders are very inter-active and kept the crowd laughing. My group hit the Piano Bar every night.

We only ate in the MDR twice, the food was good. We ate the other evenings in the Lido Deck buffet which offered a nice variety of items (including good salad bar) and was quite good. I braved flat-iron steak one night and it was good, not tough at all. Quite a few people ate on the Lido deck, it seemed popular.

We ate in the steakhouse the last night. I will say I think the meal was the best steakhouse meal I’ve had. This steakhouse is small and lacks the grandeur of the ones on other ships. This is just my observation. But the food was SO good! Definitely recommend the steakhouse!

My husband bought the weekly Spa Package ($129). He loved it and spent each morning in the T-pool and saunas. If you really enjoy hot tubs and saunas, you won’t regret splurging on this. The regular hot tubs on Carnival ships are not very hot, which is disappointing. We did the couples package on the Dream and I enjoyed it but not as much as he did. I was very happy to find out you can buy single packages. It worked out great for us. You also get one complimentary scrub with the purchase, he didn’t use it and his Spa gal told him he could get it to go, so he brought it home for me!

I had heard about Butch the cruise director and his assistant 6.3 but really had never read anything written about them. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. They make a great team and have high energy. First time I’ve been interested in watching the morning show. Butch’s smile is contagious!

John Heald was on the ship getting ready for his blogger’s cruise and he made a guest appearance on the last morning show and I finally got to see what Calvin looks like. They are a funny team, as Butch called them, two old bickering ladies!

The energy and vibe seemed high on the ship, lots of parties and different venues of singing at night. Seemed to be something for every taste. I honestly did not feel crowded. My expectations are in check with being on a ship with 3600 other passengers, so of course I expect to be around people all the time. I never ever waited in line for more than a few minutes at any buffet. The last day Chocolate buffet had the longest line of the entire cruise. When I was ready for quietness (the Lido deck pool area is loud) I would either go to my balcony or the Deck 5 Lanai is full of loungers and is very peaceful and a great place to take a nap or read (especially if you had an interior room).

We thought the service was excellent throughout the ship, everyone for the most part was very friendly, our room steward as always was most excellent. Although I must say I’ve never had a bad room steward on a Carnival cruise.

I did notice that the Lido deck area was constantly being cleaned during the day, I rarely saw empty plates sitting anywhere and they were always mopping and sweeping. That was very nice to have the area as clean in the afternoon as it was in the morning!

It just amazes me how hard the crew works on the ship, I can’t even imagine how tired they must be.

If Carnival is reading this review, I must mention the temperature of the ship. Not sure if it has to do with the “going green” theme, but the common areas really need to be a couple degrees cooler. 3600 people generate a lot of body heat. For people who get chilled easy, they usually bring a sweater with them anyway. I have never felt so hot on any cruise as this one. Also it’s awful that the elevators aren’t air conditioned, rather gross at times to get on a full elevator of sweaty hot people. This would be my ONLY complaint for the ship. They really need to fix that.

Guy’s Burgers - OMGosh delicious! I’m gluten free and would order it without a bun and then ask for extra fries (he he)……….We ate there three times (I think). Waited in line on the first day for the condiment bar, after that there was never a line only a few people at a time.

Blue Iguana Cantina - delicious! Again, I would just get all the fixing’s for the burrito with no shell. The Pico is DELICIOUS - hot, but not too hot. The taco bar is on the other side of the burrito bar and not as noticeable. Did get a taco once and it was delicious.

I wish that the drink I fell in love with from the Red Frog Pub - Caribbean Colada - could be ordered at every bar on the ship, you can only order their drinks at their bar. I also think Carnival needs to add an additional bartender to each of those pool bars on sea days, that is where I always found the wait - and alcohol is their big money maker!

On the last sea day my husband noticed each bar had an insulated cup. He said you could buy it and then get a dollar off on refills, or something like that. It was not advertised very well and I wish I would have known that in the beginning. So if you like one of their drinks, inquire into the cup, might be worth it.

We love Grand Turk, it is a no-brainer beach day! It has been built up quite a bit since we were there in 2010. The area between M-ville and Jack’s Shack is totally built up now, no empty space. We hung out on the right side of the pier (looking at the island from the pier). There are a lot of palm trees and it’s very quiet and peaceful over there, our favorite place. I could live on that beach! And the farther you walk down, of course will be less people. If you don’t like the crowds go to the right when you get off the pier, you will love it!

We did walk down to Jack’s Shack to see Topher the crab-digging dog, he was hilarious and didn’t disappoint. We stopped at Captain’s Hook to eat on the way back to our peaceful side of the facility. It looked charming, but the service was awful, they weren’t busy and it took us over an hour to have lunch, probably closer to two hours. I wanted to be on my lounger, not sitting there waiting for drinks and mediocre food. It was not any cheaper than M-ville either. My philosophy is you win some you lose some, that one was definitely a lose one!

Grand Turk is where I realized how many people are actually on the ship. We sat in loungers looking at the pier and it just seemed like a mass exodus from the ship between 8 and 11 a.m. I was amazed how many people kept coming off, yet while on the ship, it didn’t seem like there were that many people. And BTW we got back on the ship around 4 p.m. and there was not a long line at all !

BTW that reminds me, they did the beverage stations in the buffet area right on this ship also, they aren’t just out in the middle in the aisle way as on other ships, causing congestion, they are tucked into alcoves, great job Carnival!

Jamaica - well what can I say? I didn’t have high expectations and was pleasantly surprised. When we came out of the port facility I asked for a cab for four people to go to Dr. Cave’s beach and was three times directed to a large bus they were trying to fill up to take people who knows where (meaning multiple stops, long time to get where you want to go). Having read the CC Jamaica board thoroughly I knew not to get on the bus. After the third try and walking across the street, I was told it would be $25 (for all four of us). We got in the cab and away we went, nice older gentleman who told us a little about the island. He did want to take us shopping and to another beach, but we declined and just told him we wanted to go to Dr. Caves, no problem mon, he took us. He also agreed to come back and get us at 1:30 and was there like clock-work which was very nice because it was very hectic outside Dr. Caves with people leaving to get back. Don’t worry you will easily find a ride back to the ship if you don’t have arrangements made.

It does seem like a rip-off when you have to be back to the ship so early. We had to be back at 2:30 UGH, which meant leaving the beach at 1:30. I find it hard to believe we can’t leave a little later and the ship can’t just cruise a little faster at night ????

I will say that we were off the ship pretty early and got there by 8:45. We thankfully walked pretty far down the beach and set up towards the end. As the morning progressed the beach got packed. It was not packed down at our end, so keep walking when you first arrive. It was a nice beach, no complaints for such a short day. It was $6pp to get in. A lounger was $6 and an umbrella was $6. So we spent $30 bucks to get in and $25 for the cab ride (plus tip and tipped the umbrella guy). (Our travel companions paid the cab fee on the way back, so it was helpful to share the cab) We didn’t eat there so I don’t know how that pricing was. But it was a nice beach and I would go back. Plenty of people just laid out on their towels and there is shade towards the back of the property.

I do think it was worth it to pay the $6 pp to get in as there were a very limited amount of hawkers, which was nice. Only got offered bracelets and pot a couple of times ha ha!

We flew into FLL instead of Miami due to better flights and prices. We used SAS transportation. They were very efficient. Even helped me find my traveling companions in the airport upon arrival (our flight was changed). But a word of warning, if you use them going back to FLL in the morning of debarkation day, use self-assist and get off the ship early. We did (fortunately) and called and got on the first van to FLL. He told us that they had over 200 reservations for that morning and nine vehicles on the road. People were calling him saying they couldn’t get through to the main office, the phones were busy because so many people were calling. He told them to be patient and they would be there eventually to get them. My reservation paper said after 9 a.m. expect a 45 minute wait, I would move that up to about after 8:30 expect a wait. Just an FYI for you. They were very efficient and professional.

Check your Lido Deck camera on the TV every morning. One morning the crew did the towel animals on all the loungers around the Beaches Pool. That took a lot of time and work and was BEYOND cute! Such a fun addition to our morning!

I must admit, I was a little (and I mean a little as I know to take what I read with a grain of salt) worried by all the negative reviews. It’s not like there was only one or two, there are a lot of negative reviews out there on the Breeze. We truly could not understand where the negativity is coming from. Everything was wonderful and I really never heard people complaining.

I’m wondering if the people who did not have a good time have expectations that do not align with a vacation of being on a ship with 3600 people. I would strongly discourage a cruise for people who can’t stand being around a lot of people.

The 2.0 upgrades and new venues are a fresh addition to the cruise line (Hasbro shows are cute). So not only do they add a more updated vibe to the cruise line, they are really quality additions, they add quite a bit to the overall experience.

We enjoyed every minute on the cruise and felt it was our most relaxing cruise yet. We plan (hope) to cruise the Breeze again.

Hope this helps anyone with concerns!

(Sorry it ended up not being a quick review!)

I was on the same sailing and absolutely loved the Breeze. Can not understand where all the negative comments have come from! This was my 18th Carnival cruise and we have stuck with spirit class and fantasy class as we are not fans of really big ships. I was a little nervous about this cruise but found I had no reason to be. The ship is well laid out and very seldom felt crowded.

pat

I was on this cruise and pretty much agree with your review. I did my own and forgot to mention a few things you remembered. The "Beverage Coves" in the Lido Buffet are terrible. Always, always, always a line at meal times. They need to switch the ice/water and the tea/lemonade machines with the coffee and hot chocolate machines. Problem solved. Also i do agree some areas were really warm. The elevators were the worst....ugh. And kudos to the Carnival Breeze staff.....everyone did work so hard to make our cruise special and were so friendly. I'm not much on rating cruise directors but i have to say i loved Butch!

I was on this ship as well and agree with most of your review. Firstly, if you weren't aware, there were 4200 people on the ship. I heard there were roughly 360 children (people under 18.) I was amazed when I found out the 4200 people because it never seemed to feel like it. Lines weren't long for anything and if they were, they moved fast. Lots of seating in the Ovation theater. Just never felt like that many people.

I thought Divas was better than Brits. I guess it was more my kind of music but I do have to complain it seemed the music was too loud and partially killed out the actual singing in some parts. Maybe it's where I was sitting on the front of the balcony, but a few times I had trouble hearing the lyrics.

I don't think they could have made Jamaica any longer. I love watching the ship's data channel and for the most part the ship was cruising at 21-22 knots. Top speed shows 22.5 knots, so it was going at near full speed to get back.

My only major complaint has to do with the activity schedules. I thought the time of many of the events were poorly planned. The 2nd Hasbro game show was at 7:30. To make it on time I had to rush early dinner. Most nights at 7:30 I was just getting dessert in the main dining room. Our team I think she said had 9 tables, most were small 4-6 person, but I think two larger round ones. They were definitely over worked. Also, they put the comedians during the show times. So it was either see the production shows or enjoy comedy, but not both. Then the times you could see the comedy, you couldn't watch two shows back to back as they totally cleared the place out and by the time you got in line you were in line so far back you'd have to stand if you went back in. I became smart finally and left a show 5 minutes early to get early in line which of course made me part of the comedy act for leaving early. I thought the schedule could have been organized alot better.

Overall I loved the cruise and thought it was the best looking ship I've ever been on. It wasn't Vegas Blingy like all the older ships. It has a more contemporary look to it which makes it very comfort friendly.

What was the temperature in Grand Turk and Jamaica? Our turn is finally here this Sunday! We took a cove balcony last Apr & have gotten $180 OBC for early saver & the Mastercard promotion. First time we have had a credit to start with.

What was the temperature in Grand Turk and Jamaica? Our turn is finally here this Sunday! We took a cove balcony last Apr & have gotten $180 OBC for early saver & the Mastercard promotion. First time we have had a credit to start with.

Maybe someone else can remember exactly but I think the highest we ever hit was 81 for the whole trip. I would say Tuesday (Grand Turk) till Thursday (Montego Bay) were roughly the same temps....all extremely nice.

Friday wasn't the greatest as we went through the end of a storm or something, very windy and I didn't feel much power of the sun.

Archived