Invoice-guest copy -what is this entry??

baycruising

Hi All

I'm hoping someone here can save me a long wait on the phone to Celebrity.

I like the way they send me a copy of the guest invoice whenever there is a "behind the scenes" change. So now I can see that my OBC and drinks package from the current promotion have been added.

Today another invoice came and I cannot understand the entry - it is in the same "charges" section and it says AI CEL CLAL - there is no charge against either of the passengers for that line.

Does anyone understand this please?

Today another invoice came and I cannot understand the entry - it is in the same "charges" section and it says AI CEL CLAL - there is no charge against either of the passengers for that line.

Does anyone understand this please?

All-Inclusive CELebrity CLassic ALcohol?

Either that or All-Inclusive CELery CLothing ALlowance.

Either way - score! :D

Edited by rbsmithpaige

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but did anyone ever conclusively figure out what "AI CEL CLAL" is?

I also have these on my invoice:

PYPBEV 0

SUL8-PYPPROMO1 -343

SUL9-BEVCLINGRAT 343

So obviously those 3 are the beverage package I got from Pick Your Perk. Is "AI CEL CLAL" also related to that or might it be the included gratuities I'm supposed to get from my TA?

I know this is an old thread, but did anyone ever conclusively figure out what "AI CEL CLAL" is?

PYPBEV 0

SUL8-PYPPROMO1 -343

SUL9-BEVCLINGRAT 343

So obviously those 3 are the beverage package I got from Pick Your Perk. Is "AI CEL CLAL" also related to that or might it be the included gratuities I'm supposed to get from my TA?

The coding changes as the promotions change.

Also, anything that you are getting from your TA does not show up on the cruise line's invoice. They usually don't even show up on your on board account until late in the second day of the cruise. Always take a copy of the agent's invoice where he shows the perks you are getting from him so you have something to show guest services if it does not show up by the end of the second day.

Steve

The coding changes as the promotions change.

Yet, "AI CEL CLAL" was used 2 years ago when this thread was started and it's stil being used.

Have no idea but... I don't want to see a CLING RAT on a cruise.

I'll take a picture if I see one!

Edited by MisterBill99

Update -- my TA responded to my email and she said it's the free specialty dining that her Celebrity rep put on my booking. I wish I understood how "AI CEL CLAL" translated to speciality dining, but I believe what she says, unless someone knows otherwise.

Update -- my TA responded to my email and she said it's the free specialty dining that her Celebrity rep put on my booking. I wish I understood how "AI CEL CLAL" translated to speciality dining, but I believe what she says, unless someone knows otherwise.

We have no specialty dining booked on this cruise and still have AI CEL CLAL on our invoice. It has been on every invoice for which we have had the alcohol package included as part of 123GO or other promotions.

Thus, I would suggest: All Inclusive Celebrity Classic Alcohol, in other words, the classic alcohol beverage package. There is quite a bit of confusion about these codes as can be seen on other threads as well, especially since the package price and subtraction are listed separately on the invoice. On the following thread a poster indicated that when he upgraded his classic alcohol package to premium, the code changed to AI CEL PRAL. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2175237

Edited by emileg

PYPBEV 0

SUL8-PYPPROMO1 -343

SUL9-BEVCLINGRAT 343

I have BEVCLINGRAT on my invoices and apparently it is the Gratuities part of the 123 Go promo - you have a figure which is the amount the Grats would be, then the same figure with a minus sign to show that you aren't being charged for Grats. The PYPPROMO indicates the "Pick Your Perk" 123 Go promo. So I assume you picked "free" Grats as one of your perks.

I have BEVCLINGRAT on my invoices and apparently it is the Gratuities part of the 123 Go promo - you have a figure which is the amount the Grats would be, then the same figure with a minus sign to show that you aren't being charged for Grats. The PYPPROMO indicates the "Pick Your Perk" 123 Go promo. So I assume you picked "free" Grats as one of your perks.

No, I picked the beverage package as my perk. $343 is much too high for the gratuities since it's only a 7 night cruise. It sounds about right for the beverage package, although when I just added it to my cruise on the Celebrity website, it came to $454. But I'm guessing the $343 is some discounted price, and since there's a charge and a corresponding credit, it doesn't really matter.

Edited by MisterBill99

We have no specialty dining booked on this cruise and still have AI CEL CLAL on our invoice. It has been on every invoice for which we have had the alcohol package included as part of 123GO or other promotions.

Thanks.. I'm debating whether I should mention this to my TA or let her continue to think she knows what it is :).

None of the codes you mentioned have anything to do with "free specialty dining". Your TA is misinformed. They all relate to the Bev. Pkg. you received.

I do believe it would be Beverage Classic Including Gratuities. (the gratuities on the Beverage package, not daily grats)

None of the codes you mentioned have anything to do with "free specialty dining". Your TA is misinformed. They all relate to the Bev. Pkg. you received.

Told TA she was wrong and she responded "It means anything added on as an extra amenity, my rep with Celebrity said its how it's listed for Specialty dining." So is her Celebrity rep wrong? Who knows.

I do believe it would be Beverage Classic Including Gratuities. (the gratuities on the Beverage package, not daily grats)

Oh yes, that makes sense. :D I have it on mine as I picked both the Bev Pkg and the "Free" Grats paid as my two perks. Hence I wondered if it was the "Grats" part. :) But no, you're right - the Grats discount is "REDPLYGRATS".

Edited by spanner14

Oh yes, that makes sense. :D I have it on mine as I picked both the Bev Pkg and the "Free" Grats paid as my two perks. Hence I wondered if it was the "Grats" part. :) But no, you're right - the Grats discount is "REDPLYGRATS".

I have bev pak and daily grats and mine says

YAR2-GRPROMO (for grats)

SUM6-BEVAINGRAT (bev package)

I have bev pak and daily grats and mine says

YAR2-GRPROMO (for grats)

SUM6-BEVAINGRAT (bev package)

So many different ways of saying the same thing! :) Maybe Celebrity UK uses different codes.

• 1 month later...