Friday January 25, Singleton Hal Sail Away

PathfinderEss

Just got checked in and booted up. Doesn't look like I missed a great deal so far. Vision is a sister of the ship I'll be boarding tomorrow.

I know 3 toots is better than nothing but certainly not the Westerdam.

Roy

Wishing you safe travelling and a fabulous cruise.

Well, I have to go - dinner and fur baby call (mostly the fur baby)Roy - have a fabulous cruise - Ina enjoy Buenos Aires (one of my favourite cities)

Many thanks to Lou & Dave for a fabulous webcam as always.

We really enjoy these and owe you many thanks.

Of course, I like it better when I am on a ship and buy pics later;):D

Thanks, Carol, I think I can only do 3 quotes but I'm sorry you and Sam are not in Tampa.

See I told you all would be up before me.....happy sail away Friday to you all. :D

[/color][/size]Have a great cruise Rafinmd, even if your on the wrong cruise line. :) It wouldn't surprise me if Innlady has her computer in sunny 'warm' Tampa.

Sort of the wrong cruise line. I sure wish HAL (or Crystal) had cruises out of Baltimore, so I think RCI is my best choice. It's nice not to have to travel long distance to get to the port. 2 years ago this time I was on the Crystal Serenity and we had snomagedden when I was leaving. Last year I was headed for the Zaandam and we had a mild spell so it's a real crap shoot. Today I'd be a white knuckle flyer buy for tomorrow it's just a question if I can walk to the ship from the bus stop of if I need to take a cab.

I have my netbook, Roy! So I should be here. We're meeting friends at 5:45 next door at Bahama Breeze (?) for dinner. They moved to Tampa 37 years ago as he was transferred here...and they stayed.

Thanks, Melodie, for doing the thread! I appreciate it.

We drove down to the Cruiseport this morning; then went to Clearwater today...Total Wine, of course, and Target to pick up some stuff we'd forgotten. For some reason, my GPS didn't pick up the Total Wine in Tampa. Now Fred's at the pool and I'm here. It's 76 degrees. That's 71 higher than when we left Boston!

I slept 15 hours last night. 5 to 8 PM; and 9 PM to 9 AM!!! Missed dinner and missed breakfast!!! That's what getting up at 5 yesterday did to me...but I was good to go this morning.

Glad you're enjoying the Florida weather.

Kazu, your quote didn't come through but thank you.

Gee, NOTHING from the Vision or was it my computer?

Roy

Thanks everyone for joining in on our Friday sail away. It was short and sweet. Joanie and I got to see the Zuiderdam, we'll be sailing on later this year.

Rafinmd, Monina, Mamaofami and Innlady, so many of our addict going on cruises, we wish you all great one's.

Your welcome Innlady, knew you couldn't stay away today:D but hurry back and that goes for Chief too!

Thanks Lou and David for another nice sail away.

Just got checked in and booted up. Doesn't look like I missed a great deal so far. Vision is a sister of the ship I'll be boarding tomorrow.

I know 3 toots is better than nothing but certainly not the Westerdam.

Roy

Roy, Mamaofami and Monina, I hope you all have safe flights (where applicable:D, wonderful cruises with blue skies, beautiful scenery and smooth seas!!

Will be awaiting your reviews and/or thoughts of your cruises and experiences:)

Joanie

Roy, Mamaofami and Monina, I hope you all have safe flights (where applicable:D, wonderful cruises with blue skies, beautiful scenery and smooth seas!!

Will be awaiting your reviews and/or thoughts of your cruises and experiences:)

Joanie

Joanie Thank you (and I so appreciate that "where applicalbe"). Unfortunately, Mamaofami had to cancel and fortunately Inlady1's flight is now over.

Bonvoyage, Momina.

Roy

Archived