Sunday January 27, as our 'Queen' Sails Away.

PathfinderEss

That's it for me.

Have to go and make dinner.

Me too. I have to eat the (probably cold now) lunch that I brought home when the parade started.

Thanks for the reminder, Melodie. Dave and Lou thanks for the fun you give us Nutty Addicts! :D

OMG!!!!

SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

110 TOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The QUEEN STILL REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Cheers to Captain Henk Maijer, Captain of the QUEEN, WESTERDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanie

How did you manage to count the toots?:D

There is no one out there that can beat outr "Queen" when it comes to her horns and MAN That was ABSO FREAK ING AWESOME!!!!!!

Thank You Captain Henk for blowing Westie's Horns for our enjoyment and Thanks to Lou and Dave for provining us with such a wonderful resource!!!!! Resource may not be the right word, but..............WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanie

OMG!!!!

SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

110 TOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The QUEEN STILL REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Cheers to Captain Henk Maijer, Captain of the QUEEN, WESTERDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanie

The damest tooting ship anywhere............

Yes, 3 Cheers to Captian Henk Keijer

Three big toots from Allure of the Seas, very nice.

Im not sure how long I can stay yet, kitchen duty prevails!:D but I have been here for the best ( Westerdam ) of course!

Just want to thank the poster,s who start these sailaway posts, the webcam providers and if you are also the same providers of the great sailaway music; mucho thanks also. That calypso, steel drum music sure does add to the fun:)

See you all again at another sailaway.:)

erewhon, you asked how I can count the toots, I do not watch the ship once she starts her tooting. I close my eyes and count the toots and then after she finishes, i listen to the recording (for my personal use only) I've done of that sail away and verify/modify the toot count:)

Joanie

To wheoever asked how I can count the toots, I do not watch the ship once she starts her tooting. I close my eyes and count the toots and then after she finishes, i listen to the recording (for my personal use only) I've done of that sail away and verify/modify the toot count:)

Joanie

Thanks for your reply Joanie, ....we lost count:)

I have noticed today as well as yesterday that the Coast Guard boats are not doing their usual speedy zip-zip-zip around the turning basin and along the ships. I have long thought about how much fuel, i.e. money, this needlessly uses. I wonder if some one in authority has put the nix on this. And, if so , good for that person!

Archived