Sunday January 27, as our 'Queen' Sails Away.

PathfinderEss

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Giving myself a Pat on the Back because I just noticed that I now have joined a New CC Club:) Do not know when I did this, as I seldom look at post counts, but am now over 10,000 posts:)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Joanie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/quote]

Congratulations Joanie.

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][B]Giving myself a Pat on the Back because I just noticed that I now have joined a New CC Club:) Do not know when I did this, as I seldom look at post counts, but am now over 10,000 posts:)[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Joanie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/quote]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=magenta]Congratulations Joanie to making it to 10,000 posts!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]Giving myself a Pat on the Back because I just noticed that I now have joined a New CC Club:) Do not know when I did this, as I seldom look at post counts, but am now over 10,000 posts:)

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Thanks for all you do for us! :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]Giving myself a Pat on the Back because I just noticed that I now have joined a New CC Club:) Do not know when I did this, as I seldom look at post counts, but am now over 10,000 posts:)

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Interesting, I've been on here longer than you (joined for the second time in '08) and I have a mere 3,000 posts.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]I think mama, that you might be right, at least about me, I talk way to much, sometimes about nothing... Just like now:D:D

Seriously though, Thank you all!!

And not top shabby for Ruby 3 decent ones and one quick tot.

Silhouette is due out next, let's see what she can do:)

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]OK, this is weird, I only have sound on the 2-in-1 preview. But the other day (Friday?) if I had the 2-in-1 sound on, it was echoing so I had to turn it off. Hummm. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]I think mama, that you might be right, at least about me, I talk way to much, sometimes about nothing... Just like now:D:D

Seriously though, Thank you all!!

And not top shabby for Ruby 3 decent ones and one quick tot.

Silhouette is due out next, let's see what she can do:)

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Joanie, mamaofami did not make any comment about you talking too much. It was someone else. Look back.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='mamaofami'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Joanie, mamaofami did not make any comment about you talking too much. It was someone else. Look back.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][B]
Sorry about that... It was Melodie who said it not you.....

Joanie[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived