Free CRuise from Sabre?

dave_k63

I have just supposedly won a free cruise from Norwegian from a " new business" opening in our area. It turns out to be Sabre-Express - which they told me was a discount vacation club - no time share presentation. I do have to sit through a 90 minute presentation on joining Sabre. Has anyone ever done this, or had any experience? They told me some taxes and "fees" were not covered, which I expected. I love cruising, so I'm going to find out what this deal is.

Every once in a while I get a postcard from some place that obviously wants to be mistaken for Carnival Cruise Lines. They use their logo, but it's not from CCL. The next trash day, that card is on the way to the recycling center for our city.

Maybe there's some legitimate companies out there that have these presentations and actually aware the prize listed without any fees or strings attached. But I seriously doubt it.

I wouldn't waste my time with this so called free cruise. After going through all the nonsense involved with this you will wind up paying more for it than actually contacting the cruiseline directly. It's definitely a scam. Nothing is for free!

Archived