Separate on board spending

budamom

Of course it possible. Just set your accounts up as individuals. this can be done during on line check in or even after you get on board, thru Guest Relations. If 2 people want to charge to the same account, that's possible also.

EnJoy the Summit!

It is very possible, although it may require a trip or two to Guest Services. Friends we travel with always give separate charge cards and request separate billing, but each time they have had to go to Guest Services to have the billing separated.. Not a big deal at all and easy for them to do

Yes...when you do your on-line check in...do it just for you:)

Then when you get the terminal? You will check in just for you and

receive your own S&S card:)

Can someone refresh my memory as to whether or not the credit card that was indicated on the on-line check-in docs needs to be presented at the terminal during check-in ?

We're a large family group traveling on Summit in June and one family has a 17 yr old family friend accompanying them. I know the girl can do her check-in on line and will list her parent's credit card number on it but she asked if she was going to have to have the actual card with her at check in.

Not sure what the answer is. Thanks.

Can someone refresh my memory as to whether or not the credit card that was indicated on the on-line check-in docs needs to be presented at the terminal during check-in ?

We're a large family group traveling on Summit in June and one family has a 17 yr old family friend accompanying them. I know the girl can do her check-in on line and will list her parent's credit card number on it but she asked if she was going to have to have the actual card with her at check in.

Yes, you need to present the card when you check in.

There might be a problem with a minor using a separate card. Might need to place her charges on another card and work it out with her parents.

Yes, unless she pays everything with cash she will have to show

the credit card upon checking in at the terminal. I do have to wonder

though and you may want to call Celebrity (or the parents of the

17 year old) about authorization of her using their credit card. 17

would be a minor and I don't know all the details but I think there

needs to be a waiver signed and any other paperwork too.

Archived