All Things Adventure of the Seas

I just cruised in 9694 on AOS's sister ship, Explorer in November. The RFS on both of these ships are exactly the same. The walk is significant, but to us we didn't care, we loved the RFS :D The space inside the cabin and especially the balcony was well worth any other inconvenience. There were only 2 of us in this suite for 9 days and it was fantastic :)

Thank you x....can't wait now !.....there are 5 of us but it will the first time we will have a bedroom to ourselves ....with kids or sister sharing the space !... they will have their own areas this time.

Sandra x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Forums mobile app

Hey Koohiicha!

We're on AOS in 35 days and can't wait to escape this unbelievably cold and horrid Chicago weather.

What was the entertainment like? We don't like the Royal Caribbean Dancers kind of shows but like comedians, magic, variety shows, etc. Any info you can share would be appreciated.

Edited by sellwingri

I have not been on RCCL in awhile. We have been going on Carnival because of price, but thank God we found a cruise on the AOS that fit into our time and price. Could someone please let me know if they still have live bands on deck during sea days. Carnival quit doing this and it was horrible.

I have not been on RCCL in awhile. We have been going on Carnival because of price, but thank God we found a cruise on the AOS that fit into our time and price. Could someone please let me know if they still have live bands on deck during sea days. Carnival quit doing this and it was horrible.

Going on this cruise on April 9th. Does anyone happen to have any cruise compasses for this short Bahamas itinerary? Any info or links would be great. Thanks!

I doubt that you will find a compass ahead of time as Adventure has not done that itinerary before.

Asked this on roll call but didn't get reply yet........the room safes are they combination or is an old magnetic card needed??

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The safes are 4-digit combination locks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Another quick question....the electrical outlet , is it hidden or is it in plain view. 2 yrs ago when I was on the Epic , their outlet was hidden under the counter

There are a couple in plain view at the desk, at least in the JS. I would assume the same is true for the other categories as well.

There are a couple in plain view at the desk, at least in the JS. I would assume the same is true for the other categories as well.

So then there is no need for a power strip

So then there is no need for a power strip

I don't think you can take one onboard regardless. I think that was a recent change.

Hey Koohiicha!

We're on AOS in 35 days and can't wait to escape this unbelievably cold and horrid Chicago weather.

What was the entertainment like? We don't like the Royal Caribbean Dancers kind of shows but like comedians, magic, variety shows, etc. Any info you can share would be appreciated.

Hi! We are in Chicago(land.) It was so nice to escape the cold.

The singers/dancers (I'm not much for those shows, either) were really good this time. The comedians were good. One did a late, adult show which was funny. The headliner, Wildfire, was really bad, but the comic/juggler-type act was really good. There was one headliner I missed, but it was Motown-like music. Heard they were very good. Overall, we enjoyed the shows. I didn't make Quest this year, but it is a lot of fun. Love & Marriage was really tame this year. I could've brought my 12-year-old.

Cheers,

Koohiichan

As of my last trip, live music was still being played on the pool deck.

Question on oasis of seas I am staying in a suite the aqua theater suite is it true what the reps tell me that suite guests do not have to reserve for comedy club or any type of show? They are telling me I get priority seating at all shows any one know if this is true thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums