All Things Adventure of the Seas

I head off on my TA next week!!

Please pop any questions you might have and I will do my best to find the answers for you. Please put your questions via this link so I have everything in one place!!

Soooo excited!! Will aim to post daily....

Looking forward to your live review Linda!!! have a great cruise!:):)

Please pop any questions you might have and I will do my best to find the answers for you. Please put your questions via this link so I have everything in one place!!

This will be the first time I have been on a cruise while someone is doing a blog, it will be interesting to see how our opinions vary

Scott

This will be the first time I have been on a cruise while someone is doing a blog, it will be interesting to see how our opinions vary

Scott

Yayy.... it's great to have someone else on board doing different things and able to comment from a different perspective. The more the merrier! :D

Have a good trip, are you flying back on the non stop flight or via Miami again?

it would be interesting to know if our favorite two gentlemen from Spain will be back on board as the ship is in a new location. They love the Adventure.

Let us know if you see them onboard...they are second seating diners always a two top near the captains table by the pole...I can see them now with their outfits.

it would be interesting to know if our favorite two gentlemen from Spain will be back on board as the ship is in a new location. They love the Adventure.

Let us know if you see them onboard...they are second seating diners always a two top near the captains table by the pole...I can see them now with their outfits.

Oh yes indeed.... hard to miss for sure!

They are two of our closest cruise friends and are already on board, they joined the ship in Malaga on th last Mediterranean cruise

They are two of our closest cruise friends and are already on board, they joined the ship in Malaga on th last Mediterranean cruise

thank you for sharing this with us!! They are fascinating gentlemen and we have enjoyed them being closeby our tables for dining each evening. We have done two back to backs on the adventure and have another one coming. We were curious if they would return with the ship porting elsewhere. Great news for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

HI all,

If any of you RCI experienced cruisers can help shed light on this:

I understand on embarkation day-Windjammers and that Cafe Promenade is open for all meals, can you get Lunch or Breakfast most days in the MDR?

We will be on a port intensive Southern route in March 2014 and hope we don't have to eat every breakfast and lunch in Windjammers. ( I figure 3000 people plus...every morning could be choatic-we were spoiled on that Disney Cruise as they always had a main dining room open.

Looking forward to clarifying that!

Edited by Luvstocruise2

HI all,

If any of you RCI experienced cruisers can help shed light on this:

I understand on embarkation day-Windjammers and that Cafe Promenade is open for all meals, can you get Lunch or Breakfast most days in the MDR?

We will be on a port intensive Southern route in March 2014 and hope we don't have to eat every breakfast and lunch in Windjammers. ( I figure 3000 people plus...every morning could be choatic-we were spoiled on that Disney Cruise as they always had a main dining room open.

Looking forward to clarifying that!

Other that embarkation day when the MDR is open only for dinner, it will be open for breakfast every day and lunch at least on sea days and possibly every day.

Thanks Ocean Boy

Was thinking it would be a letdown if the only free places to eat was Windjammers and Cafe Promenade during the day. we expect to have some lunch maybe in the dining room a few days as it may be quieter.

Always subject to change....but typically on the southern routes out of SJU the MDR is only open for lunch on the seaday(s).