All Things Adventure of the Seas

Question about an interior room. I have an interior room booked in March and was wondering how they fit a crib in there. My Son will be 14 months old and needs the crib. Is the space tight, do they remove the sofa? Also not sure what to do with him since wet find out after booking he can't swim in the pools

I should have proof read. Chalk it up to trying to type with a screaming baby.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I'm following the thread about the Jewel moving to the west coast in 2015. I'm wondering if RCCL is planning to move another ship to San Juan during the summer. A Freedom Class ship will be great. :):) A girl can always dream.

Well here is a thought. If they put the third Oasis class ship in Port Canaveral as others are guessing maybe they will then send Freedom to San Juan? Just a thought and total speculation on my part.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Well here is a thought. If they put the third Oasis class ship in Port Canaveral as others are guessing maybe they will then send Freedom to San Juan? Just a thought and total spectualtion on my part.

Not a bad idea.:)

Maybe it has been asked before, but if you don’t mind me asking again from those that sailed out of San Juan in the past. What is the earliest one should book a flight departing from San Juan upon arrival onboard Adventure OTS?

Thank you and Happy Holidays to All!

Merry Christmas & Happy 2014 to all ... Robyn & OB hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

OB and CKRobyn....thank you for all of the great conversation once again this year...and Robyn getting to cruise with you so so awesome. Sorry we are going to miss each other this next trip!

Many blessings to each and everyone!

Thank you both. I hope is is a great Christmas for you and your families also!

We are cruising on the Adventure in early March. First, I was wondering what time our muster drill will be. Secondly, I am looking to make reservations for the first night’s “my time dinning”. Just wondering when would be the best time to eat dinner on that first night. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
I posted this on roll call, but thought I might get a more up to date answer here......what nights are normally the formal nights, if there is a normal

Deoends on which itinerary (and subject to change)....but in Dec the Aruba itinerary had Mon and Fri as formal nights but the St Maarten itinerary had Mon and Thurs as formal nights

What type of cabin is 1688 & 1388. Balcony? I've tried searching RCCL website & can't find it. We've only cruised Disney & are seriously considering AOS next year. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are corner aft D1 cabins with great balconies!:p If you go on RC's website, click on ships, choose Adventure, then click on deck plans for deck 10.

Edited by ckrobyn