2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

We just booked this TA sailing.

CELEBRITY SILHOUETTE - 15N ITALIAN PASSAGE TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE

1 November 2014 - 16 November 2014

Rome, Italy, Florence/Pisa(Livorno), Italy, Provence (Toulon), France, Barcelona, Spain, Palma De Mallorca, Spain, 2 sea days, Tenerife, Canary Islands, 7 sea days, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Rome, Italy, Florence/Pisa(Livorno), Italy, Provence (Toulon), France, Barcelona, Spain, Palma De Mallorca, Spain, 2 sea days, Tenerife, Canary Islands, 7 sea days, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Great! Come on over to the Roll Call. It's just you and I at this time. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813154

This looks like a really nice itinerary. We're interested in booking a celebrity suite on this cruise. We are new to celebrity, so we can't view prices yet. Can you share the prices for the celebrity suites?

That sounds like the 2012 Equinox TA almost, leaving in Nov 1 much better time

It would be nice to see Toulon without rain boots :p

Yes, pretty much the same itinerary. Lots of things to do in each port.

The rain was a real disappointment in Toulon. :( We'll find a nice tapas place in Palma. :)

This looks like a really nice itinerary. We're interested in booking a celebrity suite on this cruise. We are new to celebrity, so we can't view prices yet. Can you share the prices for the celebrity suites?

You'll have to call Celebrity direct or have your Travel Agent call. I had my TA call for prices for AQ staterooms.

Hope over to the Roll Call once you book. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813154

I just called the captains club directly for the 10/27/14 Equinox trans atlantic and booked it and was able to get the aqua 1 cabin that I wanted. I will just transfer it over to our TA with 60 days and watch for the price reductions.

LOL! Usually the case - but it seems like they are all on the move a tad earlier than the past few years. I may be mistaken though.

The PDF brochure only had cruises up to October.

I am booked on a cruise departing October 14 2014. I would be surprised if Celebrity pulls the ship out of Europe as early as October....Still lots of good cruising weather in October :D

LOL! Usually the case - but it seems like they are all on the move a tad earlier than the past few years. I may be mistaken though.

The Silhouette is November 1st and the Eclipse is not leaving till November 9th

Hi Everyone,

I've learned that Eclipse is returning to Miami (along with Reflection) for the 2014/2015 Winter Caribbean season, so either Eclipse will be sailing a different itinerary, or they are moving the 14 night sailings to Miami. I'm not entirely certain when Caribbean will be released. Some reports say 4/11 and others say 4/17... and Captains Club members should be receiving a 1 week advance window from those dates. Either way, the wait is almost over.

The Connie's leaving Rome on Nov. 5th for a 15-day, ending in Ft. Lauderdale. NICE ports: "Florence", Cartagena, Malaga, Casablanca and Tenerife.

But that means she'll be in Florida for Thanksgiving.

The Connie's leaving Rome on Nov. 5th for a 15-day, ending in Ft. Lauderdale. NICE ports: "Florence", Cartagena, Malaga, Casablanca and Tenerife.

But that means she'll be in Florida for Thanksgiving.

That's probably why it seems like they'll be coming back earlier - both Equinox and Connie will be making the move earlier. Connie's TA starts the Nov 24th this year. Hmmm...looks like a Caribbean in November 2014 might be in the cards, there will be much more choice.

Question...so later this week the other part of the European itineraries

will open up? Isn't there usually Barcelona to Venice or Venice

to Barcelona?

Hi May,

Constellation will be in Ft Lauderdale for both the 2013/2014 Winter Season, and probably for the 2014/2015 Winter Season. We know that she's repeating the 4 & 5 nighters for 2013/2014, but we are unsure on her 2014/2015 Caribbean itineraries at this point. Probably more of the same, but ya never know.

Question...so later this week the other part of the European itineraries

will open up? Isn't there usually Barcelona to Venice or Venice

to Barcelona?

Hi Lois,

I thought that all Europe itineraries were open to Captains Club members at this point. However, I'm not following Europe closely - so I'm not 100% certain.

Hi Lois,

I thought that all Europe itineraries were open to Captains Club members at this point. However, I'm not following Europe closely - so I'm not 100% certain.

You have to call the Captain's Club to inquire about the details. It seems that itineraries are not yet published on line or given to travel agents but they are available for bookings.

I see the itineraries are published on a UK website, but for U.S. pricing per category, you have to call the Captain's Club.

You have to call the Captain's Club to inquire about the details. It seems that itineraries are not yet published on line or given to travel agents but they are available for bookings.

I see the itineraries are published on a UK website, but for U.S. pricing per category, you have to call the Captain's Club.

I know you must call Captains Club for details. I've said that 50 times on this thread :)

Archived