Crown and Anchor tiers!

Only gold. Platinum next cruise. If I'd only STARTED on Royal Caribbean, I could be Emerald by now! :-)

Yeah, I wish I could add my Carnival cruises to my RCCL total.

I know that is not going to happen, but it would be nice if RCCL would give credit for cruises taken on Celebrity!

Upgraded bathroom amenities have always been available at 340 points , you just have to ask the room stewards and then they look at you as if you just landed from Mars if you ask for them:(:D

Jean- we got two passport holders:)

Funny, but true. I don't even ask anymore because of the strange looks.

Funny, but true. I don't even ask anymore because of the strange looks.

I like those strange looks...let's me know I got their attention. Actually, we shouldn't even have to ask. But, I always say please and thank them.

Agreed - I hate that I have to ask and ask for items that are a published benefit. I guess the sheet they have of cabins just lists C&A level, not the number of points.

Sometime we are told that a particular benefit is not provided on that particular ship. We’ve either not been given till we ask, or denied upgraded bathroom amenities, dinner with an officer or , chef amenity( the one often given on formal night). I made the mistake of mentioning the lack of a chef amenity to a loyalty ambassador, and naturally received at least 4 items the next night. I'll never do that again.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

We each got a passport cover and luggage tag!

Will have to inquire about the upgraded toiletries on EN next week.

I'll meet you the Concierge Lounge Monday night to discuss our toiletries.:) )

Upgraded bathroom amenities have always been available at 340 points , you just have to ask the room stewards and then they look at you as if you just landed from Mars if you ask for them:(:D

Jean- we got two passport holders:)

And welcome to the Club!:D

I think that the Vitality toiletries are the upgraded ones, but we've gotten the better ones on occasion. And we've gotten the mix & match, too where, we got whatever our stateroom attendant happened to have on his cart.

And welcome to the Club!:D

I think that the Vitality toiletries are the upgraded ones, but we've gotten the better ones on occasion. And we've gotten the mix & match, too where, we got whatever our stateroom attendant happened to have on his cart.

That was my understanding too - an upgrade from the single mystery soap dispenser in the shower

Yeah, I wish I could add my Carnival cruises to my RCCL total.

I know that is not going to happen, but it would be nice if RCCL would give credit for cruises taken on Celebrity!

RCCI gives equal status to Celebrity and Royal passengers. They started that about two years ago. Just call either line and they will give you a membership number and equal status. You do have to make one sailing with one or the other to make it official though.

RCCI gives equal status to Celebrity and Royal passengers. They started that about two years ago. Just call either line and they will give you a membership number and equal status. You do have to make one sailing with one or the other to make it official though.

Actually, if one has enough cruises on one line, the other line will give you reciprocal status with no cruises at all.

Actually, if one has enough cruises on one line, the other line will give you reciprocal status with no cruises at all.

Oh yes. Celebrity sent us fancy plastic cards with our Captain's Club numbers on them. We haven't ever sailed with Celebrity....but we are all set when we do! :D:):D

Oh yes. Celebrity sent us fancy plastic cards with our Captain's Club numbers on them. We haven't ever sailed with Celebrity....but we are all set when we do! :D:):D

We have Captain's Club cards too. We haven't sailed on Celebrity but intend to after our next cruise on the Oasis. It's good that RCCL and Celebrity finally decided to recognize loyalty from their customers. Personally I feel that they should do much more for people who have sailed at least 8 times with them or more. At least one person should sail free or some other incentive, that makes you feel special for all the money you spent with them. Once your in the cabin they make their money on what you spend on the ship. I guess they don't see it that way though.

I don't get why not if you can move points across. I think they should have just one loyalty scheme across both brands.

:eek:

They are not moving points. It's reciprocity ...in recognition only. If you are say Diamond on RCCL they on Celebrity will recognize you as Elite, no matter if your points on Celebrity is less than elite or never sailed with them.

When you finish that cruise on Celebrity the points for that cruise will be added to your Captain's Club account. If you have never sailed before they will automatically open one up for you because of your D status on RCCL

Looks like the original post here has never been answered, just guessed at. Most of the banter has been about the upper tiers. Surely with all the upper level cruisers here someone would, should know, or could find the correct answer to how many of each level.

But the 350 point mark is already unnamed level.

It gets you more perks, inclluding another bottle of wine and a meal with an officer.

Yea, on the Navigator last month it was breakfast at 0800A.

The Officers were there but did not sit nor eat with anyone.