I'm angry...the prices went down BIG TIME!!

Rated

I just payed my final payment yesterday...

and now I go on the RCI website and it's $200 cheaper....

IS THERE ANYTHING I COULD DO ABOUT THIS?[/quote

Please just call already, and stop this thread, during the time of all these responses he could have had this corrected. ugh!

Please just call already, and stop this thread, during the time of all these responses he could have had this corrected. ugh!

um, try actually reading the thread:rolleyes: It did get corrected.

Edited by Cruzin-K

It has been corrected. We are doing a recap. :rolleyes::D:):D

Thats why I book at a price Im comfortable with and generally stay away from the pricing part of the website AFTER final payment unless Im looking for an upgrade :p.........Being that Im in a wheelchair and require an accessible cabin, upgrades that close to sail date are very few and far between.

Enjoy your deck 8 Promenade cabin. I stayed in one on Freedom of the Seas and it was the perfect location.

Know what you mean about those accessible cabins. We're in one of the promenade accessible cabins on Freedom for our cruise in about a month.

The price he saw was a Tuesday sale price. She gave him the previous price which was still less than what he paid (I am guessing this because he said the price he got was better but still $100 more than what was showing online, or the Tues sale price). He got the cabin he wanted and $16 back.

Correct

Know what you mean about those accessible cabins. We're in one of the promenade accessible cabins on Freedom for our cruise in about a month.

I have pictures of 8315 if you want to see what your cabin looks like :)

Now don't you feel silly......Lol

They will not give you money, but they will give you an on board credit for the difference. You should check your cruise price up until the week you leave. Last year, a week before we departed on Freedom, the price was $500 cheaper than I paid. I called RC and we received a $500 on board credit.

They will not give you money, but they will give you an on board credit for the difference. You should check your cruise price up until the week you leave. Last year, a week before we departed on Freedom, the price was $500 cheaper than I paid. I called RC and we received a $500 on board credit.

Hmmm, I believe you got VERY lucky. They changed this policy back in May 2010.

No more refunds or OBC AFTER your final payment date anymore on Royal Caribbean cruises.

There has been countless discussions about that policy on this forum over the last few years.

Edited by ryano

They do not give OBC for price drops after final payment anymore and haven't for years. Do you mean for your 2009 cruise? They did give OBC back then but not last year.

Hmmm, I believe you got VERY lucky. They changed this policy back in May 2010.

No more refunds or OBC AFTER your final payment date anymore on Royal Caribbean cruises.

There has been countless discussions about that policy on this forum over the last few years.

Just looked at more of her posts, here is a post from 2009:

Hi everyone! I noticed this weekend that the price of a Jr Suite has dropped since I booked. I called RC and know my hubby and I have a $500 on board credit. What a great anniversary gift from RC.:D

Definitely not last year.

• 10 months later...