Special Sail Away- 3/14/13-MS Prisendam

aliaschief

Dunno; could be maintenance/could be mechanical/could be anything! Rest assured however, that they won't sail without having more than enough capacity for the entire pax complement in the remaining lifeboats & tenders

I wouldn't think that at all Copper - just curious - thanks.

I was curious as I was sure I read that they got all new ones at the dry dock - but I could be wrong - I often am:rolleyes:

K - If that is the Crows Nest just ahead of your suite - I think we will have overflow at our M&G - better make sure your cabin is tidy!!

IIRC, the Neptune lounge is immediately ahead of that suite, and the only way to get to the Crow's Nest is to go back to the elevators and in the other side.

Roy

K - If that is the Crows Nest just ahead of your suite - I think we will have overflow at our M&G - better make sure your cabin is tidy!!

Yes, the Crow's Nest is on the same deck as our cabin. The Crows nest on this ship holds 90 people:D comfortably:D we'll be fine there :D That's why I said on one post that we would be taking it over:D

The Crow's Nest is bigger than it appears and very spacious and just plain comfy and beautiful. I can always find DH there if I'm not sure where he is. typically, I'm not a Crow's Nest fan - but I love this one:D

IIRC, the Neptune lounge is immediately ahead of that suite, and the only way to get to the Crow's Nest is to go back to the elevators and in the other side.

Roy

huh? If I misread your post, sorry Roy but, No we are on the Sports Deck,(the Crows Nest is on the Sports deck). the Neptune Lounge is on the lido deck. There are stairs (and elevators) right at the Lido end that you can use to take you up to the Sports Deck to the Crow's Nest. Not a far walk - there aren't many cabins.:D Check out the fantastic artwork in that corner too:D

In anticipation of cast off in a few minutes I have just been out the garage and come back with a nicely chilled Cava. Not quite champagne but bubbly and drinkable.

Cheers.

go ahead and rub it in. The only time we can get good Cava is when we are in Europe;)

In anticipation of cast off in a few minutes I have just been out the garage and come back with a nicely chilled Cava. Not quite champagne but bubbly and drinkable. Cheers.

After chasing two dogs (one not mine) thru the neighborhood as they say "you can't catch me!" I NEED a stiff drink. Stupid dogs.

It's past 5 and no movement yet! So glad to find this thread. We sailed on a Med and TA on Prinsendam, Athens to FL a few years ago. I'd love to sail on her again. Almost did it for early June but a land tour in the UK intervened. Maybe next year. Sigh!

Archived