Carnival Shareholder Report OBC

Pythian

In my requests, I asked for e-mail confirmation. I received an e-mail from Carnival at 2:05 today saying that my request was already approved for this July's Magic sailing! I double checked my Carnival account and indeed found it there. Success :D

I haven't heard back from Princess regarding my two booked Princess cruises (and hope I didn't confuse them by sending in two at once.) When I do hear back from them and go on-line to check my account, where will I find the credits listed? I'm not as familiar with their system and don't know what to click to see it.

If you haven't heard regarding your June cruise you had better call. As for your 2014 cruise, Princess submissions should not be made more than 60 days prior. You must be beyond final payment in order for them to process it.

You will not find shareholder credits on your account.

If you haven't heard regarding your June cruise you had better call. As for your 2014 cruise, Princess submissions should not be made more than 60 days prior. You must be beyond final payment in order for them to process it.

You will not find shareholder credits on your account.

Ack, I guess I jumped the gun for our 2014 cruise -- I was just so excited to get OBC's :o I will resubmit that one early in 2014.

Meanwhile, since the shareholder credit doesn't show up on my account for Princess, as it did for Carnival, how will I know I received it?

Ack, I guess I jumped the gun for our 2014 cruise -- I was just so excited to get OBC's :o I will resubmit that one early in 2014.

Meanwhile, since the shareholder credit doesn't show up on my account for Princess, as it did for Carnival, how will I know I received it?

Always..........Ask for an email confirmation when you submit your brokerage statement. You may or may not get one. If not, call them and they comply. If you booked thru a TA, he/she can get it. It's always a good idea to take proof with you. I've never had a problem, but as you will note, others have. I cover my bases; ready just in case.

It might have been asked before, but if I have 100 shares and my wife has 100 shares do we both get OBC or is it only 1 per cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

It might have been asked before, but if I have 100 shares and my wife has 100 shares do we both get OBC or is it only 1 per cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

One per cabin

One per cabin

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just bought 100 shares this morning and was wondering about getting wifey to buy some as well but odviously no point now.

Just another quick question of you don't mind.

We've just booked a 26 day cruise K404A which is effectivly a 16day (K404N) and a 10day (K405N).

Do you know if this will be eligable for two lots of OBC or will it be treated as a single cruise?

Thanks in advance.

Rob & Jen

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just bought 100 shares this morning and was wondering about getting wifey to buy some as well but odviously no point now.

Just another quick question of you don't mind.

We've just booked a 26 day cruise K404A which is effectivly a 16day (K404N) and a 10day (K405N).

Do you know if this will be eligable for two lots of OBC or will it be treated as a single cruise?

Thanks in advance.

Rob & Jen

If you booked it as two back to back cruises, you get credit for both. I just got OBCs for a 16 and 14 day successive cruises.

It is based on how you book it. Since you have one cruise (one booking number) you will get one award. The same is true for the Military Benefit, FCCs and the Loyalty OBC. It is always good to check the OBC as well as the cruise cost for each way of booking and select the best one for you.

It is based on how you book it. Since you have one cruise (one booking number) you will get one award. The same is true for the Military Benefit, FCCs and the Loyalty OBC. It is always good to check the OBC as well as the cruise cost for each way of booking and select the best one for you.

Thanks, I think i get it now.

Just wish I'd know about this share OBC a few cruises ago...

:)

Always..........Ask for an email confirmation when you submit your brokerage statement. You may or may not get one. If not, call them and they comply. If you booked thru a TA, he/she can get it. It's always a good idea to take proof with you. I've never had a problem, but as you will note, others have. I cover my bases; ready just in case.

Thanks, Pia, for your response. Naturally, I did request emailed confirmation, which is why Carnival e-mailed me the next day to let me know our OBC for July on the Magic had been approved. I still haven't heard back from Princess regarding June on the Golden. I called Princess customer service last night and was told they couldn't see it and to call back next week. I will. I will bring all supporting docs with me, also.

Thanks, Pia, for your response. Naturally, I did request emailed confirmation, which is why Carnival e-mailed me the next day to let me know our OBC for July on the Magic had been approved. I still haven't heard back from Princess regarding June on the Golden. I called Princess customer service last night and was told they couldn't see it and to call back next week. I will. I will bring all supporting docs with me, also.

On May 15th they told me they were processing requests faxed on the 7th. Assuming the timing is similar, expect about an 8 day delay before receiving confirmation.

On May 15th they told me they were processing requests faxed on the 7th. Assuming the timing is similar, expect about an 8 day delay before receiving confirmation.

Good info, thanks!

Thanks, I think i get it now.

Just wish I'd know about this share OBC a few cruises ago...

:)

I wold guess that most people do not find out about the Shareholder OBC until after at least one cruise with Carnival Corp lines.

Who did you call? This is the phone number of where you faxed it:

1-800-872-6779 ext. 30317

I have used the Shareholders credit before and was always able to download and print the request form , but I just went to CCL site and they have a page explaining the credit but no linnk to a form, Are they not using the form anymore ?? or did I just miss something. I always print up the form fill it in and attach the proof copies and no problem , but no form now.

Cori

I have used the Shareholders credit before and was always able to download and print the request form , but I just went to CCL site and they have a page explaining the credit but no linnk to a form, Are they not using the form anymore ?? or did I just miss something. I always print up the form fill it in and attach the proof copies and no problem , but no form now.

Cori

I have the form but it won't let me copy and paste it. Someone here will most likely be able to give you a direct link. When you do get it, save it in your documents for future use. Or print it and make photocopies. I always use a form; others say they never use a form and just submit their brokerage statement with ship info on it. Different strokes. :)

I have never used the form and never had a problem. I get 4 or 5 Shareholder OBCs per years. I just include the info in the fax cover sheet. Cabin number, booking numbers, names, ship and sailing date(s).

I have never used the form and never had a problem. I get 4 or 5 Shareholder OBCs per years. I just include the info in the fax cover sheet. Cabin number, booking numbers, names, ship and sailing date(s).

LOL. Now why did I know it would be you saying you never use a sheet? :o

Yeh, yeh, I know. But I still like the form. :D

LOL. Now why did I know it would be you saying you never use a sheet? :o

Yeh, yeh, I know. But I still like the form. :D

I have not looked for it, but I have never seen the form. I always apply early, right after final payment. So if someone wants a form I have time to get one to them while they still have time to process it.

Who did you call? This is the phone number of where you faxed it:

1-800-872-6779 ext. 30317

I don't think that's the fax number, just the support number. This is what it says on the CCL shareholder page;

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Fax 661 753 0180

I just sent a cover page with info and proof to the 661 number

I have the form but it won't let me copy and paste it. Someone here will most likely be able to give you a direct link. When you do get it, save it in your documents for future use. Or print it and make photocopies. I always use a form; others say they never use a form and just submit their brokerage statement with ship info on it. Different strokes. :)

Thanks Pia, I will try to get it again. I just like having the form to submit, but if that fails it seems like I can just send in the information with my copies.

Cori

I don't think that's the fax number, just the support number. This is what it says on the CCL shareholder page;

PRINCESS CRUISES*

Booking Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Fax 661 753 0180

I just sent a cover page with info and proof to the 661 number

Correct. I didn't give the fax number; OP already had that. If there's anyone out there who has reaped the benefits, that's me. I've been a shareholder for 15 years. :D

Correct. I didn't give the fax number; OP already had that. If there's anyone out there who has reaped the benefits, that's me. I've been a shareholder for 15 years. :D

Pia ---- Could you stop bookng cruises for a couple of months and let the CCL stock recover a little bit ??? PLEASE !!!!!!

Could you please tell me what the dollar value of the OBC is? Does it change depending on the length of the cruise ?

Archived