Carnival Shareholder Report OBC

Pythian

I just found out about this after 11 cruises just on Princess, not counting the 5 on Carnival. Just getting the OBC the stock would pay for itself. I opened up an on line stock account 2 days ago, funded it and put in my order yesterday for my shares checked this am and I have my confirmation and I'm now a proud owner of CCL stock.

I just found out about this after 11 cruises just on Princess, not counting the 5 on Carnival. Just getting the OBC the stock would pay for itself. I opened up an on line stock account 2 days ago, funded it and put in my order yesterday for my shares checked this am and I have my confirmation and I'm now a proud owner of CCL stock.

Way to Go.

Now you need to take a cruise to start recouping your money.

Thanks for all your help. I purchased the stock yesterday and got electronic confirmation today. I have a copy of a form to apply for the benefit filled out that I got off a TA site. It says the proof and forms can be emailed. I tried that email address and it was returned. Anyone have a valid email for shareholder benefits? I saw a FAX number but just bought a brand new printer/fax machine and haven't figured out how to fax with it yet. I want to be sure this gets to Princess as soon as possible because the two week prior deadline is on Friday.

Thanks for all your help. I purchased the stock yesterday and got electronic confirmation today. I have a copy of a form to apply for the benefit filled out that I got off a TA site. It says the proof and forms can be emailed. I tried that email address and it was returned. Anyone have a valid email for shareholder benefits? I saw a FAX number but just bought a brand new printer/fax machine and haven't figured out how to fax with it yet. I want to be sure this gets to Princess as soon as possible because the two week prior deadline is on Friday.

Carnival Corporation no longer accepts the request by email. It must be either snail mail or fax. If you don't have a fax machine, I use Faxzero dot com

It is a free fax service.

Carnival Corporation no longer accepts the request by email. It must be either snail mail or fax. If you don't have a fax machine, I use Faxzero dot com

It is a free fax service.

Thanks! I really appreciate the time you've taken to help me with this.

Just an update: I got confirmation Friday of 2-$250 OBCs for our upcoming B2B cruises. With all your help I purchased the stock, got the purchase confirmation, faxed the info, and received OBC confirmation all in 7 days!

Very good.

I use Faxzero dot com. It is a free fax service.

Paul,

I have a pdf copy of my brokerage statement saved on my computer, but before I would fax it to Princess I want to delete my personal info (such as acct # and other funds). I've tried to alter the statement, but can't. Did you send the whole page or how did you delete sensitive info?

Thx for any help!

Paul,

I have a pdf copy of my brokerage statement saved on my computer, but before I would fax it to Princess I want to delete my personal info (such as acct # and other funds). I've tried to alter the statement, but can't. Did you send the whole page or how did you delete sensitive info?

Thx for any help!

I print the page, black out personal info like account number and other holdings, and then I scan it back into my computer. The scanned copy is what I fax.

There are many ways to redact areas of a document. In the absence of a scanner or an application that facilitates redaction, open your document in a graphics application. Perhaps you have an image editing app.

With the document open, select and copy some white or black space in the document and paste it over the data you want to redact. Keep pasting until everything you wish to redact is hidden. Save the document with a new name. You now have a document you can fax to Princess.

Lew

I print the page, black out personal info like account number and other holdings, and then I scan it back into my computer. The scanned copy is what I fax.

I print the page and fax it. I don't black out anything since I don't care who sees it Nobody can do anything with my account number.

No scan capability on my printer. :(

"There are many ways to redact areas of a document. In the absence of a scanner or an application that facilitates redaction, open your document in a graphics application. Perhaps you have an image editing app.

With the document open, select and copy some white or black space in the document and paste it over the data you want to redact. Keep pasting until everything you wish to redact is hidden. Save the document with a new name. You now have a document you can fax to Princess."

Wish I were that computer literate, but I have no idea how to do what you're suggesting. Guess I'll just have to do snail mail. :(

I bought 100 shares for the OBC. My dad thought it was a crazy buy and I would never get my investment back. Well the stock has almost doubled and I am about 1/3 of the way to recouping my initial investment. Not too shabby and I bet my dad is shaking his head that is daughter did ok on this one. :)

You go girl! Dad should be proud of you. :D

I bought mine 4.5 yrs ago for $10/share LESS than it was worth on Friday!! Plus I've gotten so much OBC since then that I've now made $400 more than I paid for it. Can't beat a deal like that. And mine's in my retirement IRA so I have my dividends rolled over and then earn more shares; I started with 100 but now have 109.

This is a great thread! Thanks to all of you, I have my order in for my CCL stock and should be able to take advantage of it immediately for our Golden to Alaska in June, and then again when on the Carnival Magic to the Caribbean in July. I also have the Crown booked for next April, and who knows when else I'll be able to take advantage of this deal. Now I just need to get some of those future cruise certificates for further savings :)

Archived