canapes or cheese plate to room?

xeena

is there a charge for canapes or a cheese plate delivered to your cabin in the afternoon?

If you are Aqua Class or Concierge Class, your room attendant will deliver them for no charge. They usually deliver canapes. If you don't want the canapes and want to substitute a cheese plate, they usually will accommodate. Just be sure to tell your room attendant if you don't want either.

room service is free except during late night hours.

a cheese platter of some sort is usually an option.

Room service on Celebrity is free of charge 24 hours a day, although a tip is always appreciated

Not only is room service free 24/7, you can go to the buffet and retrieve whatever makes you smile (in my case, sushi at 6pm before dinner).

In addition, you can have them deliver the MDR menu to your room, order via telephone and have it delivered 30-45 minutes later.

Best of all, after dining in the MDR or a specialty restaurant, you can request that your dessert (if you don't have room or want to wait) be delivered to your cabin for consumption later. This is one of my favorite features ... nothing says luxury like cheesecake on the balcony in the late evening.

As mentioned, tips are a nice way of saying "Thank You" for the extra effort of deliveries to your room.

Not only is room service free 24/7, you can go to the buffet and retrieve whatever makes you smile (in my case, sushi at 6pm before dinner).

In addition, you can have them deliver the MDR menu to your room, order via telephone and have it delivered 30-45 minutes later.

Best of all, after dining in the MDR or a specialty restaurant, you can request that your dessert (if you don't have room or want to wait) be delivered to your cabin for consumption later. This is one of my favorite features ... nothing says luxury like cheesecake on the balcony in the late evening.

As mentioned, tips are a nice way of saying "Thank You" for the extra effort of deliveries to your room.

I am always too full for dessert. :( Now I just pictured myself relaxing on my deck in the evening and eating a delicious after-meal treat. Thank you for the great tip and and that pleasant thought. :)

Little tips like these make a great vacation and extra-special vacation :D

thank you, this is our first celebrity cruise....we have a balcony but not concierge or aqua.

Room service will provide a cheese plate or something else in the afternoon. You'll just have to be a little more proactive in ordering than the folks in CC and AQ. No problem:)!

Plan ahead.

On our last cruise we ordered a cheese plate before heading to a friend's cabin for wine and cheese. I thought 45 minutes would be enough time to get it before we wanted to leave our cabin. I was wrong.

If you are Aqua Class or Concierge Class, your room attendant will deliver them for no charge. They usually deliver canapes. If you don't want the canapes and want to substitute a cheese plate, they usually will accommodate. Just be sure to tell your room attendant if you don't want either.

We did this on our cruise a few weeks ago and had no problems getting the cheese plate every day. All we did was ask our room steward and he took care of it.

Room service on Celebrity is free of charge 24 hours a day, although a tip is always appreciated

My D.W.loves the cheese platter gets it every sea day.Hi Lucinjo nice to see you back on this board.

or you can do like me and request both :D

577029_715612135912_1222949969_n.jpg

the extra two were for our friends in the connecting cabin...for some reason they insisted bringing theirs to our cabin as well? not sure why they didn't just bring theirs to them...we always had so many bowls in our cabin because we asked for strawberries and blueberries daily as well.

thank you, this is our first celebrity cruise....we have a balcony but not concierge or aqua.

We could book Aqua or Concierge and choose not to do so. IMO, the most important thing is location - the rooms are the same. We are more than fine with the MDR, and other venues, versus Blu. I can't imagine you being anything but happy with your current booking.

Dessert on the balcony sounds great. Who do you ask for the MDR menu?

Wow. This may be the best set of tips I've ever gotten off these boards.

The pre-dinner cheese or shrimp with wine on our balcony will be wonderful.

Dessert delivered to our room might prove exquisite too.

THANKS!

Does anyone have pics of the actual canapes for AQ and CC? All I've heard is they aren't very good and many people get replacements. We love cheese, but having that everyday might be too much with our early dinner seating. Shrimp though...might be tasty and much less filling. Rough life having to make such a decision:)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have pics of the actual canapes for AQ and CC? All I've heard is they aren't very good and many people get replacements. We love cheese, but having that everyday might be too much with our early dinner seating. Shrimp though...might be tasty and much less filling. Rough life having to make such a decision:)

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

I love the canapes, wife hates them. She has no palate. :eek:

You might want to go to the buffet area at 5PM and get some sushi to bring back to your cabin. It's far better than the canapes or cheese platter they serve. Unfortunately, room service will not deliver sushi....

Archived