LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Good afternoon friends! Time for some photos from the Hyatt Regency Pier 66. A great hotel, I really enjoy staying here:

Yep, I arrived in style again :D

002_zpse1f64be1.jpg

An Illinoisan with a Packer hat - LOVE IT!! Looking forward to hearing about the Hyatt. Trying to figure hotel for our cruise in January and we are also going back to Bimini Boatyard for dinner:)

Loving the review already!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

we will be on board with you....can not wait for sunday. wonder if the taxi situation affects the ships departure time....will they wait if folks havent gotten to the ship due to confusion at the airport ?? we are driving in so it wont affect us.

weather is awful now, prediction is cloudy on sunday but at least it will be warm ! we have had an awful several weeks here in NC. it sleeted yesterday !!

Hello Chris,

I'm new to this board and very interested in your live review. It's pretty exciting. How could you get the picture below in flight? Do they offer wifi on board now? How is the speed and cost?

Thanks,

Dundee.

I used a program called Screenhunter and snapped a photo of it. The wi-fi is ok for browsing but not downloading. $16.95 for 24 hours

I used a program called Screenhunter and snapped a photo of it. The wi-fi is ok for browsing but not downloading. $16.95 for 24 hours

Thanks a lot for your information! Canadian airlines are very slow to offer wifi service :(

By the way, I don't know how you could manage to have fun at the same time updating the live review :) It must have been hard. I really enjoy the review.

Dundee.

The taxi situation may have be resolved as I saw plenty of them today picking up people at the airport

Yes.....I called the "PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE" this afternoon

and was told there are plenty of cabs and there is no strike......

I actually spoke with a "LIVE PERSON":D

Chris,

Thanks for your live review. Between you and Gambee I feel like I am on a cruise (thanks for taking us along). Love the Hyatt 66, stay there all the time when I am in FLL.

Look forward to the journey!!

Bill

Yes.....I called the "PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE" this afternoon

and was told there are plenty of cabs and there is no strike......

I actually spoke with a "LIVE PERSON":D

That's good news, I was hoping to hear good news in regards to a possible strike from people that were coming into the airport today.

Looking forward to reading your review Chris. We are looking at a Celebrity S-Class ship for our next journey, and I am seriously considering AQ class. Have an amazing time!

:)

For this sailing, after discussion with friends and seeing reviews, I decided to book Aqua Class. Not only will Celebrity be a first for me, but so will AQ class.

I am in 1648 which is towards the aft, on the Penthouse deck(11)

ScreenHunter_141Apr041342_zps987c179a.jpg

1648 is the second to last aqua colored cabin on the starboard side:

ScreenHunter_142Apr041343_zpsc340de3a.jpg

We JUST returned home from the Silhouette and were in 1648!! It was a great room. Perfect spot in all ports. :)