LIVE from Celebrity Silhouette, sailing April 7th!

BugsyCruiser

Chris:

Great pictures!! Between your review and Gambee's, I'm glued to CC.:):) Our cabin on the Eclipse this summer, is also in the Deck 11 (1607), any feedback about noise problems will be appreciated.

Chris:

Great pictures!! Between your review and Gambee's, I'm glued to CC.:):) Our cabin on the Eclipse this summer, is also in the Deck 11 (1607), any feedback about noise problems will be appreciated.

I will definitely let you know if there are any issues but I'm thinking deck 11 will be pretty quiet

Good morning friends and welcome to the last day pre cruise before Silhouette. Definitely off shortly to have breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!

I have the Carrie B tour booked at 1pm which will be exciting to see the millionaires homes, their yachts, and then the cruise ships when we got into Port Everglades! :D

We're having a pre cruise get together tonight at Bimini Boatyard... they have very good food and drinks there. I hope I've done a decent job keeping this LIVE review entertaining so far... I imagine everyone is anxious to see the ship and trust me, so am I! :)

Good morning friends and welcome to the last day pre cruise before Silhouette. Definitely off shortly to have breakfast and more importantly, COFFEE!

I have the Carrie B tour booked at 1pm which will be exciting to see the millionaires homes, their yachts, and then the cruise ships when we got into Port Everglades! :D

We're having a pre cruise get together tonight at Bimini Boatyard... they have very good food and drinks there. I hope I've done a decent job keeping this LIVE review entertaining so far... I imagine everyone is anxious to see the ship and trust me, so am I! :)

Chris, good morning!!!! I knew your live review would be awesome!!!! Have a wonderful day today!!!!!

:D:D

Barb

Good morning. It seems you are going to have an amazing day plus excellent weather. I'm here waiting for your review and your pictures.

Chris:

I am glued to CC too! Good thing I'm on spring break and have time to be on here :D

I hope I've done a decent job keeping this LIVE review entertaining so far... I imagine everyone is anxious to see the ship and trust me, so am I! :)

Chris,

Good Morning to you and C.C. friends! I just finished my 'pot' of coffee while catching up with your Live review and Gambee's review.

Rest assured you are doing an excellent job at this LIVE review! It is entertaining and I'm constantly checking back in every so often to see if you've made any updates. :)

Enjoy your last pre-cruise day!

Unfortunately I noticed I am starting to see specks on the photos... the same problem Gambee talked about during his ongoing review of Silhouette. I tried wiping it down which seems to have cleared up somewhat. I'm hoping this doesn't become a real issue during the review

Unfortunately I noticed I am starting to see specks on the photos... the same problem Gambee talked about during his ongoing review of Silhouette. I tried wiping it down which seems to have cleared up somewhat. I'm hoping this doesn't become a real issue during the review

OH NO!!!!!!!

That damn dust, it is in the sensor, I hate it.

I am not sure what to say, can you find a camera store around you? they will clean the sensor for you.

If the aperture remains below 7 it should be less noticeable.

Also try to change the lens only indoors.

Damn I have to work today, if not I offered to clean it for you.

Until what time will you be in the hotel now?

-----------EDit-------

You can't travel like that, ill clean it for you. Hit me up by email, we will figure something out. ccgambee @ gmail dot com.

I can meet you at the hotel before work.

Edited by gambee

I found out about your live review from reading Gambee's review of Silhouette and I'm glad I did. I also read his Allure and your Oasis reviews this week, which were both excellent, and have subscribed to his current review as well as yours. We have sailed on Equinox, Eclipse, and Reflection and liked each one so now I can see how the Silouette compares. Looking forward to the rest of your review and the great photography!

OH NO!!!!!!!

That damn dust, it is in the sensor, I hate it.

I am not sure what to say, can you find a camera store around you? they will clean the sensor for you.

If the aperture remains below 7 it should be less noticeable.

Also try to change the lens only indoors.

Damn I have to work today, if not I offered to clean it for you.

Until what time will you be in the hotel now?

-----------EDit-------

You can't travel like that, ill clean it for you. Hit me up by email, we will figure something out. ccgambee @ gmail dot com.

I can meet you at the hotel before work.

Gambee, just sent you an email. If you don't see it, try emailing me: lrsc404@yahoo.com

Edited by Bugsy4271