If you were booking cheapest inside would you book a guarantee?

Flo71

There are times when booking an inside cabin that it's important to NOT have the cabin changed.

When our girls were still cruising with us, we would book them an inside across the hall from us. No way we wanted that changed. :eek:

Also, when location is a factor, some inside cabins are in a more convenient location than some ocean view cabins. Something to consider.

LuLu

~~~~

I can't really give advice on your situation. I can just share my opinion. I regularly book insides so I can cruise more frequently.

I do book guarentees.

the one thing I would say is. Be comfortable with the category of cabin you are booking, Don't have "expectations" for anything other than what you bought.

But most of all, Have fun!!

good luck with your decision.

I frequently book inside cabins, especially when cruising solo. I usually cruise last minute so often have to take a guarantee. Its all good for me. I know some prefer certain locations to fend off sea sickness, closer to an attraction they like, but it just doesn't matter to me because the price is the only thing matters to me. Going on my first Princess cruise and first time to Alaska as well in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll spend very little time in the cabin.:)

After six Carnival cruises we are considering a 10 day cruise on the Emerald Princess with another couple. If we were both to book guaranteed inside cabins, would there be a good chance that Princess would give us cabins next to each other or at least close by? Our experience on Carnival has been that they try and put folks traveling together in nearby cabins.

We aren't so concerned with location on the ship but would hate to not have cabins close to each other.

If we were both to book guaranteed inside cabins, would there be a good chance that Princess would give us cabins next to each other or at least close by?
It's possible to get cabins close to each other and also possible to get them on different decks at opposite ends of the ship. For parents/grandparents traveling with children, I'd recommend booking specific cabins that are near each other. If it's two couples traveling together, be sure to have you travel agents link the bookings. But even then you could get assigned cabins far apart.

After six Carnival cruises we are considering a 10 day cruise on the Emerald Princess with another couple. If we were both to book guaranteed inside cabins, would there be a good chance that Princess would give us cabins next to each other or at least close by? Our experience on Carnival has been that they try and put folks traveling together in nearby cabins.

We aren't so concerned with location on the ship but would hate to not have cabins close to each other.

On a GTY your cabins will most likely be in different locations.

Location, location, location

Some insides are better than others. That being said, I did book a gty on my last inside

Agreed! I often wonder if some of us can tolerate an inside cabin more because we're very fussy about its location. The exact same cabin configuration can result in a very different cruise experience depending on where it is.

Archived