Luggage Questions

bostonian19

Always under the bed.

Depends on the bed and luggage. Some luggage needs to be stored open.

Some beds have a lip haging from the frame. The beds are usually very light to lift the inch necessary to push the luggage under.

Always under the bed. I'll leave one of my duffels open and that acts like my dirty clothes hamper. I'll pull out the duffel from under the bed, toss in my dirty clothes, and slide the duffel back under the bed. You might need to lift the bed frame to slide your bag under, but once your bag is past the frame there will be plenty of room.

QUOTE Sheffie

We also stand one suitcase up in the closet with the upper end open into which we put our folded dirty clothes. That way, by the end of the cruise, over half of our clothes are packed!

-----------------------------------------

Michelle .... That's exactly what we do! Also, makes it convenient when we get home.

LuLu

~~~~

We also stand one suitcase up in the closet with the upper end open into which we put our folded dirty clothes. That way, by the end of the cruise, over half of our clothes are packed!

We do something similar. We store all of our luggage under the bed (which, to the OP, are often large pieces and always fits well) but leave one (or two) in easy slide out reach on the side and use that for dirty clothes. Keeps the closet - which can get cramped depending on stateroom category - less crowded. Also makes the last night of packing a shorter task.

Archived